Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:03:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: game body changing...  (Read 5811 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:32:00 pm »

i was wondering if its possible to make a mod that modifies the default bodyshape of the sims, i mean, not body meshes, it woul be like this:

1.slim body: very slim sims to medium body sims(medium fit or medium fat)
2.fat body: medium body sims to very fat sims
3.fit body: medium body sims to bodybuilder

Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:39:20 pm »

I belive there is something like that at this site.

http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?f=342&showType=1&gs=1

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:55:54 am »

Nope. In sims2 you only have those choices with clothing.
You could probably also use skintone/bodyshape changers, but those aren't automated. Besieds - they only work on the "showerproof" skintones. You still have to use the clothing.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 08:48:47 pm »

so unfair......i have been looking for body meshes but there's many of them.....i dunno what are the ones i need to have, especially warlok's meshes...........T_T
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 10:03:18 pm »

You don't really need to have any of them.  It's all a matter what what you want and what's available.  I ended up stop using any of the bodyshapes because of not being able to use collections when buying clothing in game.
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 10:34:43 am »

good point, well...looks like i must wait to get the sims3.... Grin but i dont like how the head looks now...its very rounded.....that's why i like the sims2
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:34 am »

Despite having different body types, I feel the Sims 3 sims still looks like they're all related. With loads of CC (and even with minimal CC), I feel I've got a lot more options with Sims 2 sims. Which is one of the many reasons I still stick to sims2. I've not tested 3 yet, so I'm still unsure what I'll say then.

If you really want different body types, why not just download some clothing for those body types? There are a lot of body types to choose from, and a lot of outfits too - especially the body builders.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 02:16:21 pm »

i know, but i dont know where to begin, at least the BB bodyshape haves few sets but warlok haves hundreds of bodyshapes....
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 02:26:50 pm »

There's no point in downloading more than you need, so it's a good idea to start with maybe one or two shapes. Not all of the shapes has a lot of clothing options either.

My site:

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 02:57:37 pm »

I use two shapes and two shapes only:

The BodyBuilder and the Slim BodyBuilder......Nothing else.

Females, I use what Maxis gave us.

Makes it so much easier.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 03:00:52 pm »

I mostly use maxis only. Maybe slimBB if I feel like it. I've got more than enough downloads already, so adding a whole bunch of new shapes will only clutter up that poor overfilled Downloads folder even more...  Undecided

My site:

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 03:50:07 pm »

Basically Athletic Girl/Guy for me and nothing else. I have a huge collection of Athletic Girl/Guy clothes ranging from Everyday to even Outerwear. The only other mesh I use is FitChick for Jokerwild/Chris Hatch's mod because of the TOU for Athletic Girl mesh by Marvine.

Basically, what boils down to is that you find a body shape you like the most for one or both sexes and find clothes for that body shape that you can buy for your Sims. Having so many body shapes in your game can really be confusing and cluttering, not to mention frustrating.

If I have to think of sizes rather than shapes:

FitChick is slimmer but not Muscular than Athletic Girl. *Athletic Guy is similar but not considered*
Athletic Girl is slimmer but less Muscular than BodyBuilder.
BodyBuilder is more Muscular and larger than the two I mentioned: Athletic Girl/Guy and FitChick.

Warlokk has so many shapes and sizes, but they mainly focus on the waist, hip and bosom rather than overall body appearance.

For me, I like simplicity and stick with one body shape and size.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: