Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:01:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheNinthWave's Crystal Balls of Mystella  (Read 3434 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2009, 01:03:07 pm »

I've made some brand new crystal balls for you to enjoy!

The ball part comes in 3 colors, and the base part also comes in 3 colors, so you can mix and match.

Ball:

Purple, Blue, and Red

Base:

Black, White, and Brown

Mesh info:

Poly Count:

Vertex Count:

Mesh Tools Used: SimPE, and Milkshape

I do allow recolors, but the only way you can recolor them is not the convential way, since they are repositoried from "An Odd Fortelling" You have to edit the TXMT by going in simPE and changing the values. There is a part you need to change called: MattDiffCoeff. It has 3 values. 1st value represents red value, 2nd value represents blue value, 3rd value represents green value. the number 1 is the highest number (the most saturation) you can enter. Don't enter a number higher than 1. To lower the saturation make it a decimal below 1 like 0.75, or 0.05. Commit, and save, and you've made a recolor. You will have to experiment like I did to get the colors to look just right in your game. Enjoy Please! Smiley

Seasons Required

Thanks to Kopple at sapphiresims2.com for the clever name

* Red.jpg (202.64 KB, 498x600 - viewed 1072 times.)
* TheNinthWaveCrystalBallsOfMystellajimTNW.zip (18.85 KB - downloaded 357 times.)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:54:44 pm by TheNinthWave » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: