Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:56:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Just The Pets Floor Tile Problem?  (Read 1700 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: September 23, 2009, 11:03:12 am »

Hello all,

Here's what happened.
The first thing I noticed when I went in to start building my half finished lot was that the flooring in the hall upsairs was all jumbled up, I did not lay it like that.  I'm using the same tile in all of that level but it was only in the hall that there was any change, the hall was the place where I had to rotate the tile though.  I manged to get the hall floor the way it should be but when I went downstairs the ceiling was now all jumbled up, not just the part below the hall, again I had rotated the tile for this ceiling.  I fixed it by using the shift key as I could not place the correctly aligned tiles over the jumbled ones but at the moment can't remember whether I rotated the tile this time or not.  Then when I went back up stairs just 2 tiles were affected, 2 that were not above the same room that I had just replaced the ceiling in.  I'm confused.  I checked the Wiki and there's nothing about this happening with floors and ceilings.  If I've understood that Wiki piece on the Pets problem correctly, it's just a case of rotating the tile and using the shift key until it works, my problem is that it works until I do the other side of the ceiling/floor.  Is the only answer to not rotate tiles/use plain ones or do I actually have a cc problem here?  Was game flooring affected by this glitch as well as custom ones?  I've patched all my games and maybe always had this problem but am only now noticing.

Thank you to all who take the time to read this and I hope this finds you all well.       

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: