Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:42:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cara Big Breasts - Custom Mesh  (Read 30932 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
budman2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 09:41:08 pm »

Nicely done!  Thank you very much  YAY
CVK418

Hi i'm Crystal and I LOVE the sims 2!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:12:52 am »

I downloaded and love works amazing in game only downside is longer hair will go through the breasts..but that doesn't bother me at all..some people are just very anal about that sort of thing..also it is just clothes as far as I'v seen once my simmy strips down for a shower she rejoins the 'itty bitty titti commitee'but if that really bothers you i'm sure there is a large breasted nude mesh specifically for showers and such over at sexysims...i really hope to see bikini tops next YAY keep it up great job

when life gives you lemons
make grape juice! ..and confuse everyone
^_^
Alice_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 04:05:29 am »

I downloaded and love works amazing in game only downside is longer hair will go through the breasts..but that doesn't bother me at all..some people are just very anal about that sort of thing..also it is just clothes as far as I'v seen once my simmy strips down for a shower she rejoins the 'itty bitty titti commitee'but if that really bothers you i'm sure there is a large breasted nude mesh specifically for showers and such over at sexysims...i really hope to see bikini tops next YAY keep it up great job

Yes there are I have implemented them in my game, and I did get an message from moschino, that he/she is working on new clothing we will just have to sit tight as I am sure that this isn't very easy to do, we can only wish moschino the best of luck.  YAY

::smilieiforgetwhi::Loveing My Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
moschino

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 12:17:45 pm »

i know what you are talking about,... this ain't my fault. it happens even on default body meshes and default hair meshes.
i saw this also on default boots and default pants, so,... you'll have to combine them to show good.
charliex

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 11:37:34 pm »

Are these enabled for Teen and Elder, or just YA and A?
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 09:19:32 pm »

they show YA/A n my game, no T or E
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 11:29:10 am »

I love them.  Thank u so much for all your hard work!

~ Sam ~
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 10:36:03 pm »

Thank you very much this will be useful in my sims storys Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
SimsNat

La imaginación es nuestra droga mas limpia

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:20 am »

thanks!!!!  thanks!!!!  thanks!!!!  thanks!!!!   thanks!!!!  thanks!!!!  YAY
cableguy7uk

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 05:55:49 pm »

More clothing please,thanks for everything so far.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: