Insimenator.org
August 13, 2020, 10:10:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Insim's annual Donation Drive is on! Click here for info and to toss some money our way.
 
  Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Real eyes with sparkle!  (Read 11469 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby
Member

Gender: Female
Posts: 506



View Profile
« on: April 30, 2006, 05:35:59 pm »

Hi

Started experimenting with genetics and did a few eye colours, most of them are "sparkle" eyes, but their are a couple of normal ones in the zip too. I have also added an in game image of one of them, as I love the lightness of them! They are the light blues ones, right in the centre of the swatch images.

* Real Eyes Collection1.zip (109.46 KB - downloaded 1255 times.)

* eyes.jpg (15.71 KB, 501x65 - viewed 1004 times.)

* in game eye shot.jpg (71.83 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1534 times.)
Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 10:25:23 pm »

very cool - and bright colours =)  Thank-you for sharing!
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
SparkleSim
Member

Posts: 172



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 12:09:44 am »

Yay!  Those are beautiful eyes!  Nice job!  BTW I have a question a little off the subject:  How did you get the baby to wear clothes without the diaper showing?  I know you can recolor the skintone, but wouldn't the diaper be over the clothes?
Logged

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
kathy
TRAITOR
Member

Posts: 14248

Rotten traitor


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 01:03:51 am »

Those are so pretty!
Logged
Innocent
Member

Gender: Female
Posts: 1352


View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 02:52:02 am »

very pretty !! thanx for sharing  Smiley!!
Logged

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Foxybaby
Member

Gender: Female
Posts: 506



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 03:34:03 am »

Quote from: SparkleSim
Yay!  Those are beautiful eyes!  Nice job!  BTW I have a question a little off the subject:  How did you get the baby to wear clothes without the diaper showing?  I know you can recolor the skintone, but wouldn't the diaper be over the clothes?


Snowstorm has a new mesh over at eclectic sims-I'm at work at present so, unfortunately don't have the link-but if you google for it, it should come up.

Thanks
Logged

Amun-RA
Creator
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 483



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 08:08:34 am »

Nice eye recolours.
Logged

Quote of the Year
'virtual orgasmic rape' - Kevin McCullough
Melissa
Member

Posts: 1292


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 09:48:00 am »

I love the eyes, amazing! Have you uploaded that Sim Lady for download on here or any other site? She is absolutely stunning!
Logged
Melanie
Guest
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 09:49:08 am »

Very Pretty!
Logged
Foxybaby
Member

Gender: Female
Posts: 506



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »

Quote from: Melissa
I love the eyes, amazing! Have you uploaded that Sim Lady for download on here or any other site? She is absolutely stunning!


Thanks! I wouldn't know how to! her name is Jemma and her hubby Joel is quite cute too I'll go look for a thread!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 07:15:26 pm by Foxybaby » Logged

moonyloopy
Member

Posts: 69


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 10:18:08 am »

Could you please upload the lady in the picture?With all the meshes included!She is so pretty.Nice eyes!
Logged
Foxybaby
Member

Gender: Female
Posts: 506



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 05:15:21 pm »

Quote from: moonyloopy
Could you please upload the lady in the picture?With all the meshes included!She is so pretty.Nice eyes!


Unfortunately I can't, the skin is one of 3D consortium's anatomically correct default ones and the hair is Rose's donation set. Sorry, thanks for your comments though, much appreciated.
Logged

SparkleSim
Member

Posts: 172



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 09:47:36 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby
Snowstorm has a new mesh over at eclectic sims-I'm at work at present so, unfortunately don't have the link-but if you google for it, it should come up.

Thanks

Yay!  I found it, thank you!
Logged

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Melissa
Member

Posts: 1292


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 05:41:22 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby
Unfortunately I can't, the skin is one of 3D consortium's anatomically correct default ones and the hair is Rose's donation set. Sorry, thanks for your comments though, much appreciated.


Well even though you can't upload her, I just want to say she is stunning! I already took her eyes, but you need to know what a good job you did on the model. Very well done!
Logged
Thunder Girl 84
Guest
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 04:38:40 pm »

Thanks!
My only question is- where did you get the woman's hair, jewelry and clothes?

The slutty-mom-look is very cool! :glasses1:
Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
 
Jump to:  


Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.08 seconds with 33 queries.
SimplePortal 2.1.1