Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:53:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My kids are disappering and i dont know why. HELP!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
katierose

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:27 am »

Everytime a sim child rides their bick they vanish. the only way to recover them is to move out the family with house and put them back. i have gome though my hacks and as far as i can tell none of them are the cause but i could be wrong . any help is wecome. if anyone else has had this problem and has solved it please help.
Please Save My Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simmerz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 10:52:56 am »

Is it possible that social services is taking them?
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 12:47:48 am »

You'll have to define this term "bick." And who is "they" in the first sentence referring to?

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 02:49:04 am »

I think Katierose means "bike". Her use of "they" refers to the children, in that her sim children disappear whenever they ride their bike. Smiley

Also, Katierose, can you please try to use proper capitalization in your posts please? It makes it easier to read, in general, and you may find you get better/more response. Typos happen from time to time (I'm good at those) and we certainly don't expect perfect grammar from everyone, but there's no reason to not use capitals at least at the beginning of your sentences and for the first person singular "I".

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »

Sorry I'm bad with grammer sometimes.  Oh and since i got the ep i don't have this problem any more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: