Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:16:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fangtasia (True Blood)  (Read 11469 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:00:40 pm »

In the True Blood series, Fangtasia is a popular nightclub/bar where humans can meet and mingle with vampires. Sookie refers to it as a vampire Disneyland because it offers a touristy-goth atmosphere.

The building includes the main bar area with a stage complete with Eric's throne, as well as dance platforms for the vampire dancers (You will need to use the 'moveobjects on' cheat to put them on the platforms), a merchandise area and restrooms. The ground floor also has Eric's office, a second Office for Pam and Chow, Dressing Room and Lounge for visiting performers, Kitchen, and Bathroom with shower. The lower floor is the Basement 'Dungeon' along with a 'Crypt' that sleeps four coffins.

Some recolors could not be packaged with the lot. They are included in a separate folder. Just add these items directly to your Sims2 -> Downloads folder.

Expansions Required: University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Apartment Life

Included Custom Content Credit List

Visit my site to view more images

DOWNLOAD FANGTASIA

* ISeeUNoticedEric_small.jpg (7.54 KB, 200x150 - viewed 21838 times.)

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:55 pm »

This looks great. Now I need to build a neighborhood for them to live and play in.
VanityDeMise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 05:04:44 pm »

I love it! Thank you for making this, it's going in my game tonight. Now My Eric and Pam sims have a home  YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: