Insimenator.org
April 07, 2020, 05:14:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fangtasia (True Blood)  (Read 8257 times)
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:00:40 pm »

In the True Blood series, Fangtasia is a popular nightclub/bar where humans can meet and mingle with vampires. Sookie refers to it as a vampire Disneyland because it offers a touristy-goth atmosphere.

The building includes the main bar area with a stage complete with Eric's throne, as well as dance platforms for the vampire dancers (You will need to use the 'moveobjects on' cheat to put them on the platforms), a merchandise area and restrooms. The ground floor also has Eric's office, a second Office for Pam and Chow, Dressing Room and Lounge for visiting performers, Kitchen, and Bathroom with shower. The lower floor is the Basement 'Dungeon' along with a 'Crypt' that sleeps four coffins.

Some recolors could not be packaged with the lot. They are included in a separate folder. Just add these items directly to your Sims2 -> Downloads folder.

Expansions Required: University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Apartment Life

Included Custom Content Credit List

Visit my site to view more images

DOWNLOAD FANGTASIA

* ISeeUNoticedEric_small.jpg (7.54 KB, 200x150 - viewed 20123 times.)

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:55 pm »

This looks great. Now I need to build a neighborhood for them to live and play in.
VanityDeMise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 05:04:44 pm »

I love it! Thank you for making this, it's going in my game tonight. Now My Eric and Pam sims have a home  YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: