Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 08:00:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif alot of stuff thank you for your help  (Read 2255 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2009, 11:28:15 pm »

pic 1-Just need the dish strainer.

pic 2-Here i need the dollhouse and the lilly painting.

pic 3-I want everything here.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 02:11:27 pm by lonleyma1000 » Logged

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 11:47:44 pm »

Lonelyma, I know you know the rules for this section. Three items and pics per thread only, please. This helps people with slower connects. Count your images. You have six. Also, I've spoken to you about this before:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

You've been a member her long enough to have probably see staff speak to others about this. The rules apply to everyone.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:04:38 am »

hope thats better  Grin

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:10:24 am »

Yes, thank you, but you still need to pay attention to the other half of my post. Capital letters in their proper place and sentence closing punctuation go a long way to making your posts legible.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 12:59:11 pm »

Lily painting - by me, but not uploaded yet.

dollhouse from here (smile kidsroom)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:40:22 pm »

Thank you Raven.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 02:10:40 pm by lonleyma1000 » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 01:44:14 pm »

Lonleyma, are you ignoring our requests for you to follow the site rules on purpose? You aren't even acknowledging my request, which is frustrating. This will be the third time in one thread I've warned you about this. Please take what I'm asking to heart. If you've read the site rules, you should know we work on a three warning system and this is number three.

There is no excuse that can validate not using capital letters or any punctuation whatsoever. None. So please start at least making an effort or you will find yourself unable to post.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: