Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:01:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vampire Prince, and the girl he fell inlove with  (Read 15585 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:07:41 am »

Hello, most of you don't know who I am at all, as I am not very actice, atleast not on this part of Insim, I am active on another Insim website.  Wink I've got a request, that I can't exactly post there as it's not relevent there, so I will post it here and hope for the best. A great friend of mine, and myself, used to play RPG's online, and our Characters were Malachi, a Vampire Prince, and Julie, a servant to a family that owned a farm. Julie was later changed and what not, you know what I mean, well anyways, my friend that played as Julie recently got into the sims, and we got back in touch with each other after a long time, so this would really mean alot to us, as a reuniting of our friendships with eachother. Thanks fellow simmers! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, also, I am truly sorry that I was not able to provide more photos for you all, these are the only ones we've got. Thanks again, Happy Simming!

If you look closely, Julie, is wearing a black cloak, with a brooch at the front of her corset, that appears to be holding the cloak.
For the parts of the outfit you can not see, feel free to use your imaginations on as it's greatly appreciated regardless!

DemonicSuccubus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 09:50:44 pm »

*screams at the top of her lungs* PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

*sighs* Ahh to be able to be julie again. That would be amazing...and to be able to have malachi back.

*grins* Please help us!!!!!!
DemonicSuccubus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 08:27:35 pm »

Umm We need this....BUMPIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey please, please, PLEASE help us!!!!!
now_i_am_here

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 02:38:02 pm »

As far as i understand, there is no specific request about face features and clothes? right?Smiley
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 02:59:13 pm »

I'm confused with your question =P It doesn't need to be perfect though, I think thats what you mean? Just something fairly similar? Thankers!  tongue

Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 03:22:23 pm »

I may be able to attempt something... are you looking for totally matching clothing as well?  Not sure if I can do that perfectly, but I'll try. Give me a couple days, maybe a week (depending on RL and possible problems with attempting clothing recolors!) Grin

Edit:  If you have any closer pics, and at all really, send me links or let me know where to find 'em. 

Yessir, Captain Tight-Pants.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 03:59:43 pm »

I'm late to this, so I just noticed it. Please do not bump your posts for the sole purpose of bringing it to the top of the page. Patience is very much a virtue here. Also, please avoid typing in all caps. It comes across as shouting, which is just bad netiquette.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:53 am »

So, I'm almost done with her outfit, his should be easier than hers was, then all I have to do is make the sims!

nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 10:07:26 pm »

I'm late to this, so I just noticed it. Please do not bump your posts for the sole purpose of bringing it to the top of the page. Patience is very much a virtue here. Also, please avoid typing in all caps. It comes across as shouting, which is just bad netiquette.
Sorry bud she's new to sims and forums and to well downloads, and requests
Oh and thank's Meshy! Awesome news bud!

Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 12:20:08 am »

So, I'm completely done with him, and I just need to make the sim of Julie, her clothes are done.  They'll probably be up sometime tomorrow.  YAY

nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 12:43:18 am »

Wewt thank you oh so so much!!!!!!!!!!! You're totally awesome and I owe you big time! I do a bit of creating myself but nothing to this extent so this is very appreciated.

Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:00 pm »

Ok, here they are!  (sorry for being so late today... I'm on the west coast... rolleyes)

Here's my lame attempt to make cool pictures of them...
"The Vampire"

"The Vampire Hunter"  

Fighting each other before they fell in love... they had to meet some how, right?!

Here's what they look like close up and in better lighting.

Credits:
Malachi
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/MeshySims2Contests/Requests/Malachi7.jpg
Julie
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/MeshySims2Contests/Requests/Julie4.jpg

Sword By Mininessie at Sapphire Sims http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=34822&highlight=excalibur Recolor by Me.

Cape By generalzoi at MTS http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=128422  Recolor By Me

Someone else also created the necklace for Malachi, I found it at MTS, I have no idea by who, because it was a long time ago!

I also want to thank all other creators out there... I have no clue about specifics, because I used a ton of others' creations, cut/pasted them together to make these clothes.  (I used the actual fur texture for Malachi from the original picture of him.)

For great extra's like a stake (which was also a right handed item darn-it!) Go to Rose Sims http://www.rosesims2.net/

Download Malachi: *Removed. Wrong section for sharing*

Download Julie: *Removed. Wrong section for sharing*

Just in case I did this wrong and someone decides to go nuts and delete my creations... You will be able to find them at my site:  www.meshysims.com (Or Check my Sig, if that gets deleted...)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 02:44:25 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 02:43:32 am »

As I've said in many other request threads, this is the request thread, not the section for sharing sims. If you want to keep this a private exchange, then pm one another for contact details. Otherwise, any time you share an item made by request, it should go in the community uploads section. Never here. You've done everything great (including your credit lists), it's just in the wrong section, so I'm removing your download links.

For all the "extras" you can't remember, try including a Clean Installer Screen shot. It lists all custom content used in the creation of the sim. Also, Meshy, please ensure your signature image does not exceed 250 x 50, as it states in the site rules (and also one of the two news banner items you'll see at the top of the page). It would be appreciated if you could fix that as well, or we will have to remove it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 03:30:42 am »

Thank you so much Meshy I absolutely adore these!! I will be downloading them as soon as the links are back up!! (In the sharing section ofcourse)  Wink Rock  Also I checked your site and didn't see em there  Undecided
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:36:06 am by nemesis_jay » Logged

Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 12:30:49 pm »

Sorry about that.  I generally don't post here... not a huge fan of stuff here... I'm usually at another site... I'm putting them on my site right now!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: