Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:57:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting Judy Garland t-shirts  (Read 2895 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
luckynumber

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:53:13 am »

I'm a huge fan of Judy Garland, and I think these pictures would look awesome on t-shirts for adult men and women. I, however, am design challenged. If anyone is willing to do these, I'd really appreciate it. If this helps, I have nightlife, university, and pets. I'm not at all picky about background colour, etc. I understand that you would have no reason to do these for me but for the goodness of your heart, so beggars can't be choosers. Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:55:45 pm by luckynumber » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 06:28:23 am »

You're hotlinking. Could you please read the site rules again and host the pictures on your own photobukcet or imageshack account or throw them onto tinypic? Otherwise the staff will just remove the images and nobody will be able to help you since they won't see any images.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:14:40 am »

You know, all this time I thought that hotlinking meant posting the url.
Seems to me I remember being fussed at for not using IMG code at some point, but maybe I'm deluded.
So, are threads not ever supposed to have visible pictures, or what?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 07:28:57 pm »

Hotlinking means posting a link to someone else's photobucket or imageshack account. It's about bandwidth stealing and not about posting links or images per se. I thought I explained that in my other post and it's quite clearly explained in the site rules - when posting images or links to images you need to use your own account, do not link to someone else's. So you are still hotlinking because you have not re-hosted the images on your own account and you are still linking to where someone other than you is hosting the images.

Having said that, if you own all three of those accounts (ie. you are scarletviolet666, stefy56 AND Katie-Brice) then you are fine to leave the links up. As long as you are not bandwidth stealing, then you are fine to post images or link to them.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 01:56:56 pm »

There, now it's all better and I'll know for the future. Thanks for your help and advice.
Now, can this conversation please be deleted so that only the first post remains, so someone may decide to help me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: