Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:02:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are You Doing for Halloween?  (Read 3295 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:00:08 pm »

OK, so Halloween's right around the corner. A time of costumes, trick-or-treating, pranks, and occassionaly, football. Why football? Well, Mayde Creek has the traditional game against Katy High School, which I seriously doubt we'll win because we're dealing with six-time state champs in high school football. I guess that means I won't be doing anything that afternoon, other than football.

Anyways, enough of the Mayde Creek football spam, what are your Halloween plans?

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 07:05:56 pm »

Halloween is my 2 year wedding anniversary. Brandon and I are going to take our son with us and have dinner at the same restaurant that we had our first date, wedding reception (all major things). Then we are planning on taking Daemian to the park to play some Halloween games and get some candy at the little carnival there.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 09:20:11 pm »

Aww! That sounds fun!

I am tottaly going to be a crayon. Not sure what color, ideas?

And I am going trick or treating with my cousins again, and I'll take millions of pics to show you.

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:23:43 pm »

A crayon? Really? *tries to stifle his laughter* I'm sorry, Katie, but that's just cute/funny. How 'bout orange or yellow? Those are Halloween colors. rolleyes

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:28:20 pm »

I saw the idea in a parenting magazine, and in it they where long underwear, and party hats, with black felt on them, they looked really cute! I am going to do my hair up in pigtails, and my braces have to match...

Find me on moonlight <3
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 05:46:20 pm »

Now if Jenna went Tricks-or-Treating that would be scarey,I love halloween seeing all the kids dressed up make me all-warm in side
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: