Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:31:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 mod to prevent physical changes from youths to adults!  (Read 3007 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Miranda

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2009, 01:29:00 am »

I'm desperate for a mod that prevents the youths of Sims 3 to change as much (well, at all, really) as they do when they age into adults. They look awful. I want to use the storytelling mode and keep a normal amount of days to live for my sims but everybody in my neighbourhood gets adult and ugly before I have had time to use them for my game plan.

Is there an easy way to fix this? Are there a mod like this already somewhere?
Otherwise; Please, please help me create something like this!!

I'm Miranda here and mira_moone on ModTheSims.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 01:49:54 am »

Marhis may have a mod like that to deal with Sims 3 genetics. Go over to MATY forums and look in Puddingland to locate her mods.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Miranda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 09:01:45 am »

Thanks for the tip, but I couldn't locate any mod by her at Maty. If you come across it can you post a link?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 03:26:18 pm »

Right here:

Marhis's tuning mods

The mod is titled "Marhis-Genetics-Mutation1percent". I use it personally for Sims 3 so none of the children will grow up with their parents' hair and eyes. Try that one and see what happens. The facial genetics is something that couldn't be modded so they don't look like copy cats of their parents from what I understand by reading several threads about Sims 3 genetics from different forums.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Miranda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 01:27:38 am »

Thanks again! I'll check this out; even if it won't do that it still sounds pretty interesting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: