Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:40:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no friends needed to be: vampire and plantsim  (Read 3211 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:55:17 am »

i am looking for a couple of mods, they are:

no friends needed to be a vampire

no friends needed to be a plantsim

i am not sure if they even exist.  i am not ever sure how to become a plantsim

can anyone help please, i would be very grateful for any help.

miss jessy
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:28:31 am »

There are any number of potions out there to turn Sims into (or cure Sims of) vampire and plantsim, such as:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=38901

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=201384

(Lots of others which regular searches will turn up.)

Or one can use objects (such as Insimenator) to change them or to change them back.

But gonna give you links to some more unusual items/methods (besides the plethora of potions).

Sim Transformer:  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=283201

Plantsimenator ($$): http://simslice.com/thesims2/guests/wintermuteai1-pg5.htm

Or at the booty (simslice-ts2-plantsimminator.zip): http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simslice/wintermuteail-guest_artist/

Vampire bat edibles ($$): http://simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects-pg9.htm

Or at the booty: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simslice/objects/vampire_bats/

I'm kind of partial to the vampire bat edibles, as the occasional hungry visitor will nibble on them, too.

As for becoming a plantsim without using hacks, use herbicides enough and keep aspiration up and it'll happen.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 05:22:10 am »

There is one trick to hasten the Sim's chance becoming a Plantsim:

1. Open the cheat window by pressing Shift+Ctrl+C.
2. Then in the cheat window, type:

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

3. Press Enter to activate the cheat.
4. Shift+Click one of the fruit trees or one of the vegetable plants and choose DEBUG - Infest With Bugs.

*Do this with all of the plants and trees you have on the lot (only vegetable plants and fruit trees).*

5. Then direct your Sim to start spraying many of them. The Sim's chance will increase the more he or she sprays the plants and trees to rid them of the bugs.

ALSO, Monique made options available on her Monique's Computer to allow Sims to buy potions directly from the computer. She has Vampire (Become/Cure), PlantSim (Become/Cure), Werewolf (Become/Cure) and some other potions available. The only potions not available are the ones from Apartment Life to cure a Sim of his or her Witch status and the stuff made from the cauldrons.

Then there's two other mods:

Pescado's Lot Debugger has those options to turn your Sim into a werewolf, a vampire, a plantsim, a witch/warlock or even a zombie. That one is available as part of the hack package at MATY.

Then there's TJ's College Adjuster from Simbology that is very identical to Pescado's Lot Debugger by turning the Sim into a vampire or some other supernatural creature.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 06:05:27 am »

Thanks, I am so grateful for all the help.  I have the vampire and witch show up more often mods already in my game, but haven't use them yet.  Will the vampire bat edibles work on community lots? Or do I have to summon them" I also have the sim blender.

thanks again.

missjessy

I know i just posted a minute ago, apologizing for my mistakes.  I just figured hot to edit my post, so I am editing it now.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:50:34 pm by MISS JESSY » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 06:34:29 am »

For the sake of Joy and Paden's sanity:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Miss Jessy, if at all possible, can you please capitalize the first letter in the beginning of each sentence, along with any solitary "I"?  Doing that actually makes it much easier to read posts, as it has been mentioned.  Not as concerned with anything else in your posts other than that one glaring issue, and we'd appreciate it if that can be fixed right away.

Seeing as you have already been called out about it before, I'd much rather not have to see you be put on the wrong end of the stick again for ignoring those previous warnings.   Undecided

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 05:58:06 pm »

If memory serves correctly, then yes, the vampire bat edibles will work when placed on community lots and are accessible through the catalog in community lots (found under party items, if I recall correctly).

However, if it is daylight then the usual vampire caveats apply, and anyone who eats the 'become vampire' treat  faces the possibility of ending up as a heap of ashes if unable to flee the lot (or eat the 'de-vampire' treat) soon enough.
MISS JESSY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:22 pm »

Sorry, I have been tring to follow the grammar rules.  As i said earlier I am bad at grammar, and forgot those two rules.  I apologize for my mistakes.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 04:52:08 am »

It's all good.  Thanks for fixing that.  Smiley  

Like I said, we aren't that concerned for spelling, since mistakes happen.  It's only when people purposely neglect to take the time post correctly for clarity's sake, or take the lazy route in typing (aka chat speak),  that it becomes an issue.  As long as you keep on trying, it'll be just fine.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: