Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:19:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Outsiders (new) - Chapter Two Part Three  (Read 7069 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shibby559559

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2009, 12:05:28 pm »

Ok so I started this story before but then stupidly deleted the neighbourhood by mistake so I am restarting the story, it is going to go in a different direction, some of the characters are the same though....

warning: This story may contain swear words (not much though), violence, blood....

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 10:11:25 am by shibby559559 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 12:25:26 pm »

We are a pg-13 forum. No swearing, please or excessive violence not appropriate for a pg-13 forum. If you can't do your story without them, then I'm afraid you're going to have to find somewhere else to post the story. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 12:35:19 pm »

8am Saturday Morning and Calleigh was fast asleep dreaming of world wide fame, playing in one of the biggest rock groups of all time, watching the crowds sing along to her songs....

“Oi freak wake up, mum has gone to work so now you can get your lazy ass out of bed” Calleigh was jumped away by the sound of her twin sister, Shannons, annoying voice.

Calleigh turned over and tried to shut out the noise of her sister

Shannon banged on the door harder “wake up now”

Calleigh sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, how much she hated her twin sister Calleigh thought.
Just then Shannon burst into Calleighs room “your such a nobody, nobody likes you, you have no friends, your just a stupid little freak”

Calleigh jumped out of bed and stood face to face with Shannon
“Now say that again”

Shannon backed away and walked to the door shouting behind her “drop dead freak”

Calleigh walked to the bathroom and got showered, brushed her teeth and hair and went back to her room to get changed…..

Meanwhile downstairs…..

Shannon jumped at the sound of the doorbell….she raced to the door and flew into the arms of the boy stood there
“Baby I’ve missed you so much”

“Shannon I’ve only been gone 4 days” Brett laughed
“I know but I hate it without you, I have had to put up with my stupid freakoid sister for 4 days”
“Shannon come on she aint that bad….”
“Brett how dare you! Your supposed to stick up for me, if you are going to be like that then you can leave”

Brett wrapped his arms round Shannon
“Babe come on don’t be like that, I love you, lets forget about it yeah?”

“Ok, come in then”

Brett hated Shannon saying bad things about Calleigh. Calleigh and Brett had been good friend when they were younger but then Drake come along and he didn’t like Drake so he hung around with Shannon instead.

Calleigh plodded down the stairs clumsily, it was only 8am, none of her friends would be up yet, why did Shannon have to be so mean and wake her up at such a ridiculous time.

Calleigh wandered to the kitchen where Brett and Shannon were sat at the table.

“Hey Calleigh” Brett said politely
“’Sup Brett”

“So how you doin?” Brett looked at Calleigh making her breakfast

“Brett come on lets go watch tv” Shannons voice cut in.

Calleigh knew Shannon would go mad with Brett for even talking to her.
Sure enough she heard Shannons screeching voice just minutes later…

“What do you mean your only being polite? don’t you dare talk to her, I mean it Brett. You are with me and you should be on my side”

Calleigh could hear Brett mumbling something quietly, probably trying to calm her psycho sister down.
“Brett if you continue to disrespect me and not listen to my rules then you will have to go find some new friends because you will not be welcome in my group of friends again ok?”

Calleigh cringed at that, Brett was a really nice guy and he used to get bullied but when he got with Shannon he got to know Shannons friends and they are the hard guys at school so they wont let anyone hurt Brett.
Calleigh sat at the dining room table eating her cereal, she just didnt understand how twin sisters could hate each other as much as herself and Shannon did.

Calleigh walked into the room and saw Shannon and Brett smooching on the sofa…
“oh for gods sake get a room will you” Calleigh rolled her eyes

Just then the phone started ringing…

“The insane asylum” Calleigh answered
“Someones happy this morning” A voice laughed down the phone

“oh hey Jen, sup?” Jen was one of Calleighs best friends, Calleigh always felt the need to stick up for Jen because Jen was so shy people often took advantage of that.
“Nothing much, just wondered if you were busy?”
“Jen you know me, I’m never busy”

“Ok so is it ok if I come over?”
“Are you kidding?! Course you can come over Jen, you don’t need to ask”
“Ok I’ll be there in 10, bye”
“k, in abit” Caleigh smiled as she put the phone down, Jen was the nicest person Calleigh knew, she was so kind and gentle. Jen had a massive calming influence on Calleigh and had the best advice.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 12:40:37 pm by shibby559559 » Logged
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 12:36:47 pm »

Sorry just got the message when i had posted. Will make sure that i dont use any swearing....there aint that much violence and it definately aint really graphic....thanks.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 01:41:13 pm »

Good to know. Smiley Thanks for understanding.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
midnightscars

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 09:06:25 pm »

good story cant wait for more Smiley.

Why give up? Why give in? its not enough it never is.
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 11:07:52 am »

The doorbell rang 5 minutes after Calleigh got off the phone to Jen.
Calleigh pulled the door open “your early” she laughed, then stopped as she saw the 3 teens on her doorstep.

“Sup Freak” One of the boys said

“Get lost Jackson” Calleigh snarled at the boy

“Oi loser, watch what your saying or I’ll rip those piercing out of your face” The girl said nastily

“I see your in your usually bitchy mood, and your usual barely there clothes” Calleigh shot back at the girl.

“Don’t you talk to Leonara like that, I’ll punch you myself” the other boy, Christian said.

Calleigh knew how easily Christian lost his temper….he had hit her plenty of times before….

A voice cut in…
“You touch her and I will make sure every bone in your body is snapped in two, now get a life Christian and stop starting on girls”

“Whatever” Christian muttered and the group pushed past Calleigh and entered the house to see their best friends…Shannon and Brett.

“Drake” Calleigh jumped down the step and hugged her best friend

“Hey Call” Drake was one of the sweetest people Calleigh knew but he never let anyone else close enough to know that. Shannon and her friends were scared of Drake so they never started when he was around.

“Jens on her way over” Calleigh smiled at Drake
“Nice one, what we gonna do?”
“Dunno, they will take over the living room so we can go chill outside”

“Oh by the way, I just spoke to Lukkas, he’s gonna come over in abit if that’s ok?”
“Yeah that’s fine” Lukkas was the newest member of the group, he had moved to town last year with his dad and little brother, Aaron after his mum had passed away.

Just then Jen walked up the path

“Heya guys”
“Hey Jen” Calleigh hugged Jen

“Sup shy” That was Drakes nickname for Jen

“lets go grab a drink and some snacks and sit out back shall we?” Calleigh lead her friends through the house to the kitchen.

……………………………….................................................................

Calleigh, Jen and Drake were sat outside when they heard someone jump over the back fence
“Hey guys” Lukkas said

The group all said hi to Lukkas and he sat and joined them.
“I guessed you would be out here so I jumped the fence so I didn’t have to see Christian and that” Lukkas hated fights so he tried to avoid any confrontations.

Just then Calleigh heard a voice from inside
“Ohh Leonara hun, why do you wear those hideous clothes? You could at least TRY to look slightly pretty”
“damn, better get inside before he gets his ass beat” Calleigh jumped up and Drake and Lukkas followed.

The group arrived inside just in time to see christian and Jackson surrounding their best friend Mikey.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM” Drakes voice even made Calleigh jump.

Jackson let go of Mikeys shirt straight away and went back to the sofa.

“Mikey outside, come on” Calleigh told Mikey. Mikey followed the group back outside.

Once they were back outside Mikey began talking
“Oh my god, I don’t know why they always want to beat me, I mean its not like I actualy said anything wrong is it?” Mikey moaned to the group.
“Ok Mikey you just called Leonara an ugly tramp and you say you didn’t do anything wrong” Calleigh laughed
“Ok fair point” Mikey smiled

The two groups stayed in their “areas” until about 6pm when Calleighs mum was due home from work.

Calleigh said bye to her friends and went straight to her room.

.................................................
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 11:10:27 am »

Sorry there aint much happening in the story yet, the first chapter is just introducing the characters really....there is one more part for this chapter then its chapter two :-)
I will try and post the third part later on tonight, then i can hopefully get chapter two up tomorrow...or some of it :-)
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 11:15:45 am »

Your story is very good!

tip: in the options menu there is an option to resize the picture, go there and chose the biggest possible one, the pictures will a lot better that way  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 07:17:06 am »

Calleigh must have fallen asleep because she was woken up by her mum stood at the front of the bed

“Calleigh, wake up sleepyhead”
“Mum?” Calleigh was still half asleep
“Yes love, dinners ready, you coming down?”
“Yeah sure”

Calleigh hated having to eat at the table with Shannon but it was rare because her mum worked so much.
“Mum Calleigh had all her weird friends over today” Shannon moaned

“Shannon you had friends over too”
“Looks girls I don’t mind you having friends over aslong as you keep the house tidy”  Anna was such a sweet lady, she worked hard and loved her girls so much, she had been a single parent since the girls were 2 months old, when their dad just upped and left one day.
“Mum one of Calleighs friends was dead mean to Leonara, he called her ugly and everything” Shannon was just trying to get Calleigh in trouble.
“Shannon, Calleigh” Anna cut in, she couldn’t stand to hear the bickering, she was tired
“Look I have to tell you two something, and you might not like it, and I want you two to be happy, but you really might not like this”

“Mum what is it?” Calleigh cut in, she was starting to worry
“Well the thing is….for the past few months I have been seeing this man,  he is called Bryan, and well things have gotten serious and well, I asked him to move in with us”
“You did what?” Shannon shrieked
“Mum when is he moving in?”  Calleigh asked calmly
“Um…tomorrow”
“Oh, erm, well ok” Calleigh didn’t really mind aslong as mum was happy
“I cant believe a stranger is moving in, I cant believe it, its stupid” Shannon was such a cow

“Shannon he is a nice man, but there is one other thing…”
“go on…” Calleigh encouraged her mum.
“He has a son, your age, and he is moving in with us too”

“Oh…..” Calleigh didn’t really know what to think. This was such a girlie house, no man had lived here since her dad….
“I just hope everything goes ok. He is a nice man and Dougie, his son, is a lovely boy, you will really like him” Calleigh smiled at her mum and Shannon for once, was too shocked to speak…

Calleigh sat in her room thinking….tomorrow their lives would change…she wondered which way it was going to go…

…………………………End of chapter One……………………………
simgirl75001

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 04:13:42 pm »

Good story! I wonder whats going to happen with the girls and Dougie...
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 09:17:22 pm »

I liked this chapter a lot! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 04:15:00 pm »

“Calleigh come on love I need your help, Shannon where are you? SHANNON” Anna was so nervous about today….
“Mum whats wrong?” Calleigh came wandering out of her room

“Your sister has been in the bathroom for over an hour, Bryan and Dougie will be here in half an hour”
“Mum calm down I’ll go get her”

Calleigh walked down the corridor and shouted through the bathroom door
“Shannon come on, your being unfair, you know how nervous mum is”

Finally 5 minutes later Shannon came downstairs.
“Calleigh, Shannon go clean the kitchen please. Shannon wipe the worktops, Calleigh load the dishwasher and please no arguments. I’m going to get a quick shower”
Calleigh and Shannon started cleaning the kitchen, Shannon ran off to get changed leaving Calleigh to do all the work.

Calleigh heard her mum shouting upstairs…
“Shannon Hart go get changed now, you are dressed like a tart. I am not having you dressed like that, go get changed or you will be grounded for a month”

Shannon tried to protest but mum was having none of it.
“NOW SHANNON”

Calleigh finished cleaning the kitchen and sat in the living room…

“Calleigh do I look ok?”

“Oh mum, you look so beautiful” Calleigh had never seen her mum like this. She looked stunning. She never realised what lovely hair and figure her mum had.

“Do I really look ok?”
“Mum honest, you look stunning”
“Oh thank you sweetheart” Anna gave Calleigh a big hug.

Shannon came downstairs dressed abit better.
“It’ll have to do Shannon” Anna sighed

………………………….

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 04:41:32 pm »

The man and his son stood outside the house….

“Wow is she loaded?”
The man laughed “No son, Anna works extremely hard and has saved up all her life so her girls have the things they need, but they are nowhere near loaded”
“I don’t know if this is a good idea” Dougie worried

“Dougie come on it will be fine”
“ok, if your sure”

The two men walked up to the front door just as Anna opened it…

“Hi Bryan”
“Anna you look lovely”

“And you must be dougie, its lovely to meet you at last, your dad has told me so much about you”
“Hi Anna, all good I hope”
“well come in and meet the girls”

Shannon and Calleigh stood up as Bryan and Dougie entered the room.

“Hi Dougie” Shannon giggled, Calleigh rolled her eyes at her sisters obvious attempt at flirting
“Um hi….”

“Shannon, its Shannon. I’m Calleigh”
“Cool, hey Calleigh”

The group sat and chatted for a while.

“Anybody ready for lunch?” Anna asked
“I’ll come and give you a hand Anna” Bryan offered.
Calleigh liked Bryan already and she could see how happy he made her mum.

It was a nice lunch….everyone seemed to get along

“So Dougie, what do you do for fun?” Anna asked.

“Well I like going to gigs, reading, playing computer games, the usual stuff”
“Oh me too, you should take me to a gig sometime” Shannon giggled
“Um yeah maybe”
“So whose your favourite actress?” Shannon asked
“Well I don’t have a favourite actress but I have plenty of fave actors, johnny depp, brad pitt, matt damon” .

Calleigh offered to tidy away after dinner, Dougie went to his room to unpack and Shannon had gone out with Brett.

Just as Calleigh was finishing in the kitchen the phone rang, Calleigh picked up…

“Hey Call, what you up to?”
“Drake how did you know it was me?”

“Look out the window”
Calleigh looked out of the window and there was Drake, Lukkas, Jen and Mikey all stood in the garden.

Calleigh ran outside to them…
“What you doing here?”
“Come out to play Calleigh?” Mikey begged

“I look a state, my mums boyfriend and his son have just moved in today…”
“So, come on Call don’t be boring” Drake always had a way of making Calleigh do things

“Fine hang on lemme go talk to mum”

Calleigh ran inside to the living room where her mum and Bryan were cuddled up on the sofa…

“Um hey mum, am I ok to go out for abit?”
“Where to and who with?” Anna asked
“Dunno yet town probably with Drake, Lukkas, Mikey and Jen”
“I don’t know,  you are 17 I really don’t like you going to clubs, please don’t drink any alcohol Calleigh”
“I wont mum, chill out”
“Ok love, be quiet when you come in though, you best go tell your friends to go wait in the dining room while you get ready, its freezing outside”
“Cheers mum, you’re the best”

Calleigh was sat on her bed in her pyjamas trying to figure out what on earth to wear when she heard a knock at the door…

“Calliegh its me”
“Come in Jen”
Jen came into the room and burst into tears
“Hey, hey don’t  cry, whats wrong?” Calleigh hugged Jen

“Drake and Lukkas was messing about and they spilt drink over me, I cant go out looking like this can I?”
“Don’t worry I’ll have something you can borrow”
“Oh Call thanks so much”
“No probs, now come on lets get ready…”
shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 10:07:19 am »

Calleigh was stood outside her room while Jen got changed when she saw Dougie coming out of his room….

“Hey dougie, you ok?”
“Oh hey, yeah just bored and missing my friends…ya know. You look nice, goin somewhere?”
“Yeah just out with friends”
“Ok well have fun…” Dougie turned to go back into his room
“Dougie?” Calleigh smiled

“Yeah?”
“Would you like to come with us?”

“Me? Are you sure your friends wont mind?”
“Nah it’ll be cool honest.”
“Oh great thank you”
………………………………............
Calleigh burst into the living room….
“Mum I’m going…”
“Ok love have fun”

“Dad?” Dougie walked into the room
“Yes Dougie?”
“Am I ok to go out with Calleigh and her friends?”

“If that’s ok with Calleigh…”
“Its fine Bryan honest…” Calleigh smiled at Dougie
“Ok well heres some money for you both”
“Thanks dad”
“Thanks Bryan”

……………………………….........................

The group got in a taxi to town to their favourite nightclub, when they get there they sat at their usual table in the usual corner….

“Jen your looking pretty fine I must say” Drake said to Jen, Jen just blushed and went shy.
“So Dougie wheres your mum?” Mikey asked
“Mikey don’t be so rude, you don’t ask personal questions” Calleigh was embarrassed
“Its okay Calleigh….my mum died when I was 5. Since then its been just me and my dad…til now” Dougie smiled at Calleigh

“So you settling in ok?” Lukkas asked
“Yeah, I mean its my first day so its all pretty strange but thanks to you guys I aint moping about the house loney and bored” The group laughed
Calleigh watched Drake, he found it hard to trust people so she didn’t know what he was going to be like with Dougie.

“I’m getting something stronger” Calleigh announced to the group
“Nice idea Calleigh, Lukkas you want one?” Drake asked
“Yeah man why not” Lukkas laughed
“Jen, Mikey? Drink?” Calleigh asked
“No thanks” Jen said
“Sure” Mikey said happily
“Dougie?”
“Erm yeah sure, I’ll get these though” Dougie offered
“Nice one, party time” Mikey, Lukkas and Jen went with Dougie to the bar leaving Drake and Calleigh at the table

“So what do you think of Dougie?” Calleigh asked
“He seems like a pretty cool guy actually”
“Woah steady on Drake, thought you didn’t like new people”
“Yeah but he aint like the usual people is he”
“That’s true, have you noticed then?”
“Hell yeah I’ve noticed”
“I think its sweet”
“Ha trust you Calleigh”

The group carried on laughing and drinking until the early hours of the morning.

“Hey my parents are away for the weekend, wanna come to mine tomorrow and stay over?” Jen asked the group
“Yeah why not, now theres no school we aint got owt else to do” the group agreed

The group said their goodbyes and went home……….

Calleigh and Dougie got in and sat in the living room

“Calleigh thanks for tonight, I really like your mates”
“Anytime Dougie, your one of us now” Calleigh smiled at Dougie
The two hugged and went to bed.

……………End Of Chapter Two…………………………
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: