Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:15:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this "hidden" dress?  (Read 2265 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Amalia81

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2009, 04:13:24 am »

I found this dress on accident in CAS while playing around with a mannequin skin tone I'd downloaded.  Then I decided to give her a "normal" skin tone.  Well, when I went to pick her formal outfit, I saw this gorgeous recolor of the vampire dress from Nightlife.  I turned on debug mode to try to find it in the formal section, but to no avail.  It made me think it was an outfit that Maxis had somehow "lost."  I was wondering if anyone out there had found this beauty, and if so, where I could find it.

Here it is:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:29 am »

No idea where to find the dress, but I've sometimes discovered that some downloaded outfits (particularly toddler ones) "pretend" to be ingame outfits. Toddlers grow up wearing them, and they show up in the closet screen without the custom star, BUT doesn't show up at all in CAS or the buy clothes screen. I've had several toddlers growing up in those kinds of outfits.

Could be a similar thing happening here  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Amalia81

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 02:50:22 pm »

I think it's probably a hidden outfit because when I looked in the plan outfit screen, it showed the dress with the Nightlife icon in the corner.  huh
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 02:53:35 pm »

Doesn't look maxis to me... But it might be that the outfit file "thinks" it is a hidden outfit, and thereby shows that icon, since it is a nightlife mesh.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: