Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:45:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 mad @ EA/Maxis  (Read 2568 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sannysims40

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2009, 08:05:31 pm »

angry I am SO not a happy camper!  angry I bought the Sims 3 because I read some of the blogs that said the game was worth it. At first I loved it until I decided to download some custom content. First of all it took me like 2-3 hrs or more to figure out how to download custom content  Cry (cc) for S3 which u have to practically have a degree in computers to figure this out.  I had to delete all of my original sims i created and start over since my game crashed when I downloaded an update via the download mgr that asked if I wanted to download a patch for the game when clicked on the game icon the computer. Oh well, Maxis/EA u messed up big time. I may never buy another Sims game from u again. Here's a thought if anyone plans on creating their own game better than S3 let me know and I will buy it better yet I will help u create it. Thanks for letting me blow off some steam...I'm going to start playing the S2 again...at least I can download in the DOWNLOADS folder without hassle. If anyone else can convince me to keep S3 (which I will keep as a collectors item or until somone can show me how to download cc) I really appreciate it. Many, many thanks.  Lips Sealed
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:15:58 pm »

Is this an actual help question, or a rant? If you need help, please be specific. If it's just how to download and install CC, then looking through a couple other threads on this page will help. I put links to a tutorial in both of them. This one, for example, which is right under yours. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 02:16:52 pm »

Is this an actual help question, or a rant? If you need help, please be specific. If it's just how to download and install CC, then looking through a couple other threads on this page will help. I put links to a tutorial in both of them. This one, for example, which is right under yours. Wink
Hi cafeinated.joy! thank you for responding. Yes this is a rant and a need for help. I will go through the other forums and the link u provided to see if I can figure out how to download cc.  I will let you know the outcome. Many, many thanks. *gives caffienated.joy a great big hugs*  Cheesy

lessaren
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 06:14:05 am »

[/quote]
Hi cafeinated.joy! thank you for responding. Yes this is a rant and a need for help. I will go through the other forums and the link u provided to see if I can figure out how to download cc.  I will let you know the outcome. Many, many thanks. *gives caffienated.joy a great big hugs*  Cheesy

[/quote]

Oh Dear I so know how you feel! But let me just tell you this! When we all started on the Sim2... it was NUTZ! SOOO Crazy! everything was wonky! nothing worked right sims were going mad and eating their Young!... ok not really... but it was a mess! If it is that frustrating then put it on an back burner, play sims2 have FUN! and wait.... Just breath and wait! We will get it all fixed and working right! Then try again.... Have faith!  Hug2
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 02:02:34 pm »

[/quote]

Oh Dear I so know how you feel! But let me just tell you this! When we all started on the Sim2... it was NUTZ! SOOO Crazy! everything was wonky! nothing worked right sims were going mad and eating their Young!... ok not really... but it was a mess! If it is that frustrating then put it on an back burner, play sims2 have FUN! and wait.... Just breath and wait! We will get it all fixed and working right! Then try again.... Have faith!  Hug2 [/quote] Hi lessaren, ty for responding and giving this sound advice.  Grin As soon as i get finished checking my emails and such....aka being a "grown-up"...if that is what I am these days.... Cheesy. I will play the Sims2 and then go bakc to the sime 3. By the way I have calmed down considerbly and I did take cafinated.joy's advice...ty again by the way.  I will take my time and figure out the downloands. So I will keep you posted.   Many many thanks all. P.S. lessaren ty for the hugs and advice. Smiley  Happy simming everyone!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: