Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:09:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aging Hack  (Read 2542 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tibby13

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2009, 12:30:56 am »

Ok so I have been searching for an aging mod to lengthen my sim lives. I found a lot of them at MTS but none of the ones that did what I need (double life span) were compatable with all EPs and insim and inteen. Since those are the two hacks I use the most I need to find something if it is out there. I have looked at Simlogical but I dont have SimPE to modify it to my needs. I have a ton of hacks but am utterly useless when it comes to making my own stuff. I can't even use photoshop with out my husband's help. Any ideas/suggestions would be great. I am trying to find something as close to the following as possible (doesnt have to be exact I am not picky):
Babies about 20 days, Toddlers about 60 ect. I want them to have a long life but not too long since I do play legacy style Cheesy.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 04:57:40 am »

Have you looked at TJ's Aging Duration Hack at Simbology? There's tips about adjusting the ages for longer life spans at different age stages if you wanted longer lives for your Sims.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 01:17:34 pm »

Thank you I did look at that hack but it only changes adults and elders, I need something for babies and toddlers and kids tbh. I have a hack to make the seasons longer but I want the kids to be kids for more than a few seasons since rl works that way.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 01:21:07 pm »

Here are a few different aging hacks Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 10:48:46 am »

Isnt it just easier to turn aging off? I wanted my sim infants to remain infants longer too. Wink
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 11:03:33 am »

You mention that you don't have SimPE so you can't change TJ's mod to suit your needs.  Why not download it?  It would be very easy to modify TJ's BCONs, a file within the mod that establishes the age durations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: