Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:08:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MUSIC] "Crazy In Love" and "Hollaback Girl" in Simlish  (Read 8589 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Deontai

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2012, 10:46:08 am »

I was venturing though my old PC the other day when I came across two Simlish songs.
I have no idea where I got them from, but I thought I just have to share them.*

The songs are "Hollaback Girl" originally by Gwen Stefani and "Crazy In Love" originally by Beyonce.

To install them, unzip them and place them in your "Custom Music" folder!

*I hope I'm not violating any copyright or breaking any rules uploading them. They're not mine and I don't know where they came from.
If anyone knows, let me know -- and also let me know if I should take them down [for copyright reasons and stuff.]
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:57:22 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:57:04 am »

Sorry, but, since you did not make these and since you can't give credit, I am removing the download and will be locking this. It's wonderful you are so willing to share things you think will enhance everyone's games and I encourage you do continue to do so, but please restrict yourself to items you have made or you have permission to share. We ask everyone to respect other creator's TOU when uploading here and to give credit when sharing uploads.

Please don't hesitate to contact any of the staff if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Edited: Because I have obviously not had enough coffee this morning and fail at both reading and typing coherently. *goes off for more java*

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: