Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:02:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request  (Read 5156 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
julietaw

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 02:27:05 pm »

Umm.
Squinge can you make a mod that allows YA's to have home business?
All Ep's and Teen Style Stuff and Celebration stuff
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:54:05 pm by julietaw » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 02:44:12 pm »

You obviously didn't read the rules for making requests here. You have to list what your last EP is or this won't even be considered.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
julietaw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 03:01:15 pm »

Oopsy Sorry
*Runs off felling like an idiot*
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 08:09:12 pm »

Looking into whether YAs can technically own home business on UNI residential lots (not dorm lots) or not.

Check back later for further information.

And yes, please keep in mind to read and adhere to the section rules about making requests.

Update Info:

New mod in testing, BUT I'm looking for any problems related to a business being started up on a residential lot IN the college 'hood.

Experimental YA on his own home lot at Uni (La Fiesta Tech) just starting his own home business from the computer.

I haven't tested the phone option yet, but I will do that in a bit.

Don't keep your hope up just yet until I make sure the experimental mod is working fully on a home lot at college.

Update Info:

Had the YA start a home business successfully from the computer, but the phone option was the problem.

So far, the functions of a home business seem to be all right except for one thing. Customers don't show up because the home business owner is a YA attending college in an Uni 'hood where adults generally don't visit as walkbys or customers. Not without a mod to enable them to visit the Uni 'hood.

Keep an eye out for further updates. If I don't hear from you sometimes today or tomorrow, the request will be on hold until I hear something from you or Mr Squinge.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:37:35 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
julietaw

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 02:15:25 pm »

Looking into whether YAs can technically own home business on UNI residential lots (not dorm lots) or not.

Check back later for further information.

And yes, please keep in mind to read and adhere to the section rules about making requests.

Update Info:

New mod in testing, BUT I'm looking for any problems related to a business being started up on a residential lot IN the college 'hood.

Experimental YA on his own home lot at Uni (La Fiesta Tech) just starting his own home business from the computer.

I haven't tested the phone option yet, but I will do that in a bit.

Don't keep your hope up just yet until I make sure the experimental mod is working fully on a home lot at college.

Update Info:

Had the YA start a home business successfully from the computer, but the phone option was the problem.

So far, the functions of a home business seem to be all right except for one thing. Customers don't show up because the home business owner is a YA attending college in an Uni 'hood where adults generally don't visit as walkbys or customers. Not without a mod to enable them to visit the Uni 'hood.

Keep an eye out for further updates. If I don't hear from you sometimes today or tomorrow, the request will be on hold until I hear something from you or Mr Squinge.
Thank you soo much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: