Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:50:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gran's House (True Blood)  (Read 5607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2009, 04:41:49 pm »

In the True Blood series, Sookie inherits her grandmother's home. It's Southern style design is getting a bit worn and in need of some attention. The downstairs includes a large front porch, entry hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, den, bathroom, bedroom and back screened porch. Sookie and Gran's bedrooms are located upstairs along with a bathroom.

Gran's House is mostly furnished. To look properly like Gran's you'll want to add more clutter and antiques. The den and downstairs bedroom are unfurnished. In the set pictures you can see that Gran uses the den for a sewing room. However, in order to limit extra content the room has been left empty for you to furnish as you prefer. Also, Gran's doesn't have a driveway, but a dirt circle. Use an 'invisible driveway' if you need a car.

Some recolors could not be packaged with the lot. They are included in a separate folder. Just add these items directly to your Sims2 -> Downloads folder.

Expansions Required: Nightlife, Open For Business, Seasons

Included Custom Content Credit List

Visit my site to view more images

DOWNLOAD GRAN'S HOUSE

* Front_small.jpg (6.99 KB, 200x150 - viewed 71623 times.)

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 11:02:35 pm »

Wow I LOVE this house. I love the whole antique feel. I will most defiantly using this in my game. (:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: