Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:19:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: A Male Skirt  (Read 3382 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
holskr

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:03:37 pm »

I'm looking for a male skirt to create Toon Link, I have a tunic Link and some kilts downloaded but none are the right mesh, so does anyone know where I could find a TEEN MALE SKIRT/KILT that's plain with no add-ons. It'd be great!! Thanks I would prefer it to be a bottom, but if not that's cool. I would like the skirt to stop at or a little before the knees, please. Much abliged!!

See I wouldn't mind one like this except the pouch/fanny pak looking thing pops out as part of the mesh...so one that's straight down no "pop-out" meshes.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:18:19 pm by holskr » Logged

*Pisces21
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 08:54:47 pm »

In terms of skirt style or size, how far down the leg of the Sim should the bottom of the skirt or kilt go? There is one male skirt at ModTheSims2 with the bottom of the skirt going all the way down to the feet.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
holskr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 08:56:57 pm »

Oh I would say the skirt should stop at or a little before the knees should have mentioned that!!

*Pisces21
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 09:47:34 pm »

Grin

No problem! I was looking for male skirts in general at MTS2 and found one that had the hem (bottom of the skirt) going all the way down to the feet. I stopped to wonder how long you wanted the skirt to be.

Oh, are these kilts plain with no accessories and whatnot? With more specific info, we can help you find kilts for teen males.  Wink

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
holskr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 10:19:58 pm »

Yeah I was looking for one without the pouch popping out as the mesh!! I posted a pic of what I DO NOT want at the top, the length is okay, but the mesh of the puch is what threw it off haha!!

*Pisces21
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 10:33:04 pm »

These are for adult males and the boots might be slightly wrong for what you want but if someone can do an age conversion and slice and dice the lower leg from the TSR mesh onto this one, it might just work Smiley

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=14434.0

It's beyond my skills (read: no meshing skill whatsoever) but if you posted a request with links to both meshes in the request section, someone might me able to make it for you.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 01:04:12 pm »

For further education, the pouch is known as a sporran and is used to keep items in that can be handy.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: