Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:53:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: CARE? GOS Users? Anyone? One of GOTHPLAGUE's Items, Desperate!  (Read 3093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aerykbacon

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2009, 12:52:10 pm »

huh

Okay, I know about the whole .net to .org switch, and how gothplague got up and left. (But why isn't she back?)

Any way I was looking for Martaxl's showeerproof skins and found that she made none over at MTS2. However, I googled it, and it turns out that gothplague made some a while back, but back when it was .net. According to Google, they were @Stefan's Skintone as a base. I even searched the wcif here, and the one at GOS, but I don't see any forwarding links. So I crawled out of my hole, and posted this.
Does anyone know where it is?
Does anyone have it?

I'd be much obliged. Undecided
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:22:26 pm by asdfqwer » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 12:59:28 pm »

Gothplague has her own forum/site now. Though I'm not sure if anything is up yet. Doesn't look like it, anyway.

If you look here, you'll find a link to martaxl's stuff, too.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
aerykbacon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:13:36 pm »

Yes, I have all of that stuff and been to those sites, exept gothplagues, and I see she hasn't uploaded them.
What I am looking for is Martaxl's showerproof skintones, made by gothplague. I know Gos users have some of her other bodyshape stuff and so does Sare...
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 02:00:57 pm »

You'll have to find alternative stuff similar to gothplague's stuff. If she does not want her stuff uploaded anywhere, we have to respect her wish not to upload anything that belongs to her. If she wants to upload her own stuff, she will in due time.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
aerykbacon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 03:17:27 pm »

Yes, but she gave her permission to upload her Androgeny files over at GOS, until she got her site up. Also, Sare, does share Miana and Androgeny...

I actually was going to PM Sare to see if she had it, but I can't find her or the old wcif threads anymore. Am I confusing her with someone else? I remember her home page was something like dollhouseusa.com or dolltownusa.com something... I can't find her in the search or at google.

Sorry, thank you for all of your Help!!! Hug2

I don't mean to complain, I know you have to delete old threads Hug2

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:21:57 pm by asdfqwer » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 03:41:00 pm »

OK, please stop replying to yourself. There is a "modify" button there. I recommend you make use of it.  

EDIT: I've merged your three posts.

Edit the second: I think you mean "Care" not "Sare".
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:04:30 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 04:13:22 pm »

We've had to delete many of the WCIF threads from that past because, let's face it, they were just too big a bloody drain on our server space. Sorry. Also, I think it is Care you are looking for, as Joy as has said.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: