Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:11:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did I download this file  (Read 1403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 04:10:40 pm »

Hi! I know that this may be nearly impossible to remember, but I downloaded a file, which came with another file named : blushet.package  I don't remember where I got it, and if I should delete it or not. It might have come with a druggie skin that I downloaded from this site, but I can't remember. Please suggest even the wildest ideas. Even vague ones. Thanks in advance!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 04:15:45 pm »

You can check it with Sims2CleanInstaller. The texture file (if there is one) and possibly some description will show up when you click on that file. The texture file is often a very good indication on what type of object it is. THe clean installer also usually lists up if it is hair, makeup, object, a hack, etc...

Download and install the clean installer, then make a test folder in your downloads folder, and put the file in there. Check only that folder, otherwise it can take a LOT of time (especially if you've got a lot of downloads).

Clean installer is also a much better installer than the default one, and gives you more control on where the files ends up. I never use the default installer anymore, seeing as it doesn't always install things properly, and for the fact that it is generally very buggy.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:22:36 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: