Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:21:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: infant outfit changer  (Read 3299 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moo-moo

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2009, 10:25:17 am »

where can i find
if 1 exists
an infant outfit changer that allows you to keep your babys skintone whether it is a custom skintone or not
ive tried the baby out fit changer 2 but that changes the skintone aswell
if anyone can help it would be much appreciated thank you
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 10:43:20 am »

That's the point of those outfit changers. Currently that is the only method for changing infant outfits ingame, since the "real" infant outfits are default overrides to the maxis diaper (and can only be changed if the game is not running).

The infant outfit changers are really only skintone changers. That (and maybe also an override mesh) is the only "magic" behind them.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:37:24 pm »

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Please take the time to use proper punctuation and capitalization.  It's incredibly hard to read what you type without periods in their proper places, and capitals at the beginning of sentences.  This isn't a chat or anything, so there's no reason to not take the time and make sure what you post is absolutely clear enough for everyone to understand before hitting the "Post" button.  I don't mean to come off as harsh, but seeing that you have been warned about this before by both Joy and Paden, and still haven't fixed this simple problem, it does raise a few questions as to if you've heeded the rules or not.   Undecided

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 02:14:38 pm »

I could have sworn that I've seen this exact post before... Rules, they are there for a reason and if you can't follow them then the account doesn't have to remain in good standing.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 02:30:43 pm »

Yes, I did warn you about this before in this post, and even gave you a link to where Paden asked you to follow this rule.

This makes three. If you read the site rules you'll know we work on three strikes basis, so I would seriously take this to heart, if I were you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 09:51:08 am »

i'm sorry.
I don't mean to do it i'm just not used to doing it yet and i'm not very good at punctuation it was always my downfallin school.
i promise i will try harder and thank you all very much for your comments
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 10:56:53 am »

She says without punctuation. Headwall
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:39 pm »

And without using the shift key the majority of times that it was needed. I feel your pain, AH, I honestly do.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 12:34:14 pm »

Capital letters go at the beginning of sentences. They are also used for proper nouns and the nominative singular "I". It is not rocket science, mom-moo and we're not asking for text book perfect grammar, here. All we want is the effort. The fact that, even in your apology, you make no effort whatsoever to use your pinky finger on either of those handy dandy shift keys on the left and right of your keyboard (one on each side for your typing convenience) tells me it's less an expertise in punctuation and more a complete unwillingness on your part to make the effort.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: