Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:35:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Button of Reset (>.>)  (Read 2019 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jasmini

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:08:55 pm »

Ok Basicaly its called the big red button i think... its used to reset "ALL" Neighbourhoods in your sims town
Erasing any glitches or Lot Lockings...

I remember having it before it was in the shape of the same misc look as the magic wand tool only you click on it and then choose from the pie menu..

And for those that don't know what the magic tool looked like its basicaly a cube shape item..
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 08:20:42 pm »

Are you looking for the FFS "Batbox" Lot Debugger? It is a box with the options to fix, nuke, change and check a lot of things on the lots, Sims and neighborhoods. I don't remember what color the box was because I converted the box into a flower vase.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:32:58 pm »

The Bat Box is currently black with a yellow oval inside of which is a black bat (hence "bat box"). A couple of expansions ago it was a yellow box with a big red arrow on it, much like some of the boxes you can spawn in debug mode.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 11:48:06 pm »

That one, the yellow box with the red arrow, is the stuck object nuke box from Buy Mode I think. And yeah, you're right. The Bat Box is black with a yellow oval shape and a black bat on top of it.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
jasmini

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 11:37:06 am »

Thanks for the feedback.. to be more accurate it's basicaly something that can fix this bug on REal estate lots you own where your lead into not re entering due to the lot still being currently visited.. but theres no one in there....

I'll give this a go but it's not clear if this is the solution..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: