Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:12:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF something to hide the action queue & pause border?  (Read 2397 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2009, 12:40:20 pm »

I'm looking for something to hide the action queue (That's the best thing I can think of to call it) and the little pause border. It gets really annoying to have to crop it out every time.
I'm trying to hide the little icons that show what the sim is or is going to do. Here's what I'm talking about, since I don't really know how to explain it.

I need more freetime.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:45:20 pm »

The pause border is either at MTS2 or here at Insim.

Action queke - either change to a sim without any actions, or go to build/buy mode (R takes away the grids).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 12:51:54 pm »

either change to a sim without any actions
Why didn't I think of that? Thanks!

I need more freetime.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 01:24:33 pm »

No pause borders. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 02:13:00 pm »

Thanks! I really wanted this mod because I was taking random pictures, and noticed that I couldn't crop out the queue without making it look weird.Because if I just cropped out the queue, like I usually do, I would take out the front of the car. Which would wreck the whole purpose of the picture! I'm planning to make it a poster or something, and add "I don't get it. What's so special about this car?" in simlish at the bottom or something like that. She was sitting & talking on a couch, and made this expression, so with moveobjects on and stuff, I placed her on the car and print screened.

<---full size

...Now to get back to the English paper I'm supposed to be writing.

I need more freetime.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 02:16:47 pm »

You can also zoom a little out, making sure the lines and icons are not in the way, and then crop the picture afterwards. That gives you some room to make a good composition Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 02:32:27 pm »

I usually do that. But, this was just a random picture, and I just rushed through it. It's also one of the first few times I tried a higher resolution to take screen shots, so I didn't zoom out as far as usual. A higher resolution makes the screen shots a lot nicer though! Instead of taking a screen shot at 1024x768, I set it at 1600x1000. It makes all the icons and menus smaller, but other than that you don't notice much of a difference in-game. It's when you start editing you notice how much nicer the pictures are!  Grin

I need more freetime.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: