Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:03:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Srry guys I have 2.  (Read 5525 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaxoidGayle

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:05:00 pm »

Is there any mod that helps my teen get pregnant i have squinge mod for double deluxe...
& I was wondering if there is a mod that toddlers can get in and out of crib by their selves
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 10:01:33 pm »

First:

IS does NOT offer ANY teenage pregnancy hacks for download.

IS does NOT actively endorse the addition of such modifications to the game that allows any pregnancy for the teenage life-stage at all and never will.

Discussion around teenage pregnancy, whether real or simmed, should be taken to another forum, and will not be facilitated here.

Technical support for any modifications to the game that allows pregnancy for the teenage life-stage is not available on this site - DO NOT ASK. It's not going to happen, ever.

As the teen life-stage emcompasses age 13 up, and there is no clear definition in-game other than a general "life-stage", there is a valid reason why teenage pregnancy was excluded from the sims. Quite simply, and for the safety of this site, any pregnant teen in the sims should be considered outside of the legal age of consent in most countries, certainly against better taste, and therefore, a violation of site rules.

Quite simply, do not start a contest for pregnant teens. We don't want them.
Do not request them, or any modification that enables them. We don't make them.
Do not post them. We don't want them.
Do not ask for help with any teen pregnancy hacks. We do not, and will not, support them. EVER.

Teen pregnancies in the body of story-telling (through screenshots, or video) will be assessed within context and on a case-by-case basis. This is an R-13 forum, and therefore, any storytelling should fit within an R-13 classification.

And finally: this is the link to the inteenminator.
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php
(Insimenator.org accepts no responsibility for the content of third-party sites)

Please do not request this again. Anyone who does, will be assumed as not having read this thread, and will be warned or suspended.

My thanks to Kere for the original text.

Second:

Please, for the love of all things good, read the rules available for the Mod Requests section.

Or your requests will not be honored (and either locked or deleted) until you adhere to the rules listing all and any information that will help with your mod requests in the future.

We do not possess telepathic or psychic abilities to read your thoughts or minds to learn what your latest expansion packs or stuff packs are.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:53:12 pm »

Thank you, Joy.  Grin

Yes, there is a mod that exist to allow toddlers to get out of the cribs themselves. It's called CribGetOutAll. Also, the Reservable Cribs from there do the same thing too if you want to assign certain cribs to certain toddlers.

As for teen pregnancy, please read Joy's quote to find Inteen and go there to find out if Inteen will work for Double Deluxe. Ask questions there about which version you need.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 11:54:53 pm »

*Flexes* You're welcome. Just doing my job, ma'am.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: