Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 05:17:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Vampires in sunlight with out er perfume MOD  (Read 1670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:54:52 am »

Hello, I am in search of a vampire mod to allow my vampires to go into the sun, I am aware of the one located at MTS2 however it only lasts for a small period of time and works as sunblock, I am in search of one that lets them go out as long as they want, could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! If possible one that still has the smoke or maybe with the witch's sparkling over lay but I'll settle for just the sun with no effects, thanks guys.

Ok Guys I found one at the sims2workshop titled "Carrigon's Daytime Vampire hack" If anyone else is in need of one you can google this and the right one will be the very first result I had done some researching but as always I am not aware of alot of sites out there, always new ones to be explored *Download Addict*  tongue
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:43:22 am by nemesis_jay » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:27:45 pm »

Or just click the link here Smiley. Note, registration is required.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 02:06:43 pm »

I prefer Monique's Vampire Daytime Indoors mod that's as realistic as it will be for me to have my vampires up and about during the day, BUT they can't survive outside in the sun for long. At least their motives don't decay very fast, just enough time to get them indoors.

Carrigon's Daytime Vampire mod is the only one I know of that freezes the motives and allows the vampires to go outside like normal Sims without worrying about them burning in the sun. This was before Pescado added a function to his apartment hack to move the rental pay time to 8 PM instead of at 12 PM for apartment renters to pay their rent.

I liked both mods, but that's a preference.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: