Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:25:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTEN: MEMBERS AFFECTED BY THE TSUNAMI!!  (Read 3740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:17:30 pm »

Please check in and let us know that you're safe and sound! We're your friends and care what happens to you, so please let us know how you are!

That said, I know we've got a good many members that live in the areas this thing is causing damage in, and I'm concerned and want to make sure that everyone is safe and sound because the alternative isn't something I want to think about. People from Japan to Australia to Kiwi country to South America to the West Coast of the U.S. are affected and I want to make sure that y'all are safe and not M.I.A. So, pipe up and let us know!!

For those of us that live more inland and in areas not physically affected, let's keep these folks in our thoughts and post some well wishes, prayers, positive energy or whatever force for good outcomes that you believe in, ok?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 02:10:35 pm »

We're ok here in my area thus far. The roads, schools and most offices are still closed. The island I live on has sustained some damage to roads and homes, etc.  The damages are more than just minor (a house was swept away here) and we are still under advisory as the water is still in flux.  

My family is safe, our immediate area has not sustained any major damage.  My kids were scared last night but more than just for themselves.  They worry for the exchange students from Japan that they spent months getting to know...the students just left to return home to Japan one week ago. We hope are all safe.

I haven't heard damage reports on any of the other islands yet. At any rate our troubles here are no where near the level of Japan and my thoughts go out to the people there.  

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:29:19 pm »

We're OK. The West Coast of BC was hit, but, thankfully, by the time it hit our area the waves were minimal. It's my dearest hope everyone else is OK.

*Hugs to all*

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: