Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Food...  (Read 2360 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sandifay

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2009, 11:23:12 am »

I'm posting this here because the food I've downloaded comes ujp categorized as "career" in my Sims2 Installer.

I would be so grateful if someone could make some reaaly bad food for my nasty, messy Sims to cook at home as well as my nasty, messy restaurants to serve as an option.

They could be off color (greenish, grayish, brownish pinkish, etc) and named things like:

Icky Noodles, Crappy Roast, or Slop Stew, etc.

The green stinky cloud could be optional. It would be nice if they had random "yuck" and "yummy" reactions.

No flies, and no sickness. 

Thanks if you can.  Wink

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 12:38:30 pm »

Interesting concept! I've come across some bad food in my lifetime when I ordered something.

Also, list any or all EPs you have because some food depends on certain EPs to be installed. If you only want base game food to be cloned or made, please mention that too.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
sandifay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 08:43:39 am »

Thanks for the extra info. I have every EP for Sims2 from University to Apartment Life. I doesn't matter to me whether it's only base game or not. Feel free to do whatever's easiest. I'm not picky. Grin

Thanks and gratitude to anyone that can do this!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: