Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:26:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hey ilike to do this with sim  (Read 2159 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thunderlord

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2009, 04:53:11 pm »

im looking for a ablity to alow teens and adults (even in fam) to be able to kiss one another and or do who hoo in bed nomater what there lov score is or if ther ein a fam or not.

i dont know if this is a mod, a hack or what... i just like to be able to have me sims be able to do a 1 night stand, or kiss one onenother with out needing there "i like person enough" type of thing. so in all sims can do what ever they what to one another with out the need of having something high enough or to low enough...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:57:13 pm »

This is not an acceptable request for here. Any "adult" interactions between teens and adults (especially if they're family) is just not going to happen here.

Thread locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 05:29:51 pm »

I'd like to have been able to make sense out of reading that post the first two or three times through, but obviously the poster couldn't be bothered to read the guidelines of how to post, such as using proper words, capitalization and punctuation. Keyboard, learn how to use one, please.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: