Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:15:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims stay pregant solution?  (Read 2573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simsmad

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2007, 03:27:55 am »

:oops: Hi.

My PC crashed and I lost everything I had on it. :chainsaw:  But now I've downloaded both the Insim and Inteen. Now my pregant sims won't give birth. They go through all the motions and the baby appears on the thumbnail, but the sim stays pregnant. :sad5: I know I read about this problem when downloading, but now I can't find it again. I think it is a conflict with another hack I've downloaded, but it would be great if you could help me find that information again. Thanks
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:46:56 am by Rogue777 » Logged
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 03:55:03 am »

This sound like it belongs in the help section, but I was able to find this thread somewhat informative.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 04:25:25 am »

Thanks. I'll try it.
babyblue

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 12:37:06 pm »

Thanks. I'll try it.

Can i pleas enow where youg ot the inteen from because mine wont work anymore ='[ ide be like so happy if yout old me !  YAY ide be jumping round lol  Hug2

bye
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 01:34:57 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,102085.0.html

The link in this thread takes you to the place where you can get it. Next time, search the board.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 01:45:23 pm »

First, babyblue, please take note of the sticky post at the top of this section with titles in all caps so you can't miss it. It's called NO INTEEN SUPPORT TO BE HAD HERE! Reading stickies can give you useful information. That's why we stick him up at the top. You should always read stickies first before posting.

Second, babyblue, I realize during Hallowe'en all sorts of scary things are fun, but thread necromancy is bad! Not only did you hijack someone ele's thread, you hijacked a thread over a year old and raised a zombie of epic proportions. Only post in a dead thread (a thread that hasn't been posted in for a month or more), if you're adding something of use to that thread.

Third, MaryH, I realize it's frustrating to see so many people missing the big sticky posts, but please let the staff do their jobs of site moderation, OK?

Thread locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: