Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:00:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy & Unsophisticated Lurker Greets Friends Unknown  (Read 1715 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tsartrooper
Lurker

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2009, 03:08:21 pm »

I'm not sure if I'm even posting this correctly... Such is life.  I have been visiting this wonderful site off and on for several years.  I have wanted to express my admiration to some of the creators and hard workers who have made Sims more enjoyable for me, alas, I have been too shy.  Furthermore, I have always worried I would come off like a ten year old girl fawning over the Jonas Brothers.  I just started playing Sims again after a brief hiatus, and thus began visiting the site again.  It seems like there have been some changes, and perhaps some of my heroes are no longer on board.  Sad sigh...  

Although I've never posted, I know many of you by name and personality, Thanks to all for making this site an on line happy place. In the future I will try to change my lurker ways.  Yours truly, Tsartrooper.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:14:33 pm by tsartrooper » Logged
limits

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:07:41 pm »

Hi, I was a lurker too for months (as you can see by my post count) but I totally agree with you, thanks so much to everybody.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:07:26 am »

Hi, welcome to InSim.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: