Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:19:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF drag queen...stuff  (Read 2972 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2009, 08:37:29 pm »

ok, so the subject doesnt really help but im looking for dresses, hair, nails, and makeup for men (teens, adults, and elders) so i can make them look like girls Smiley
Thank you.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 08:53:16 pm »

I'll look around for them, there are dresses for men somewhere, on here, but they still have the same muscle-build...

Find me on moonlight <3
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 09:16:30 pm »

i know Sad
i think its gross lol

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 09:44:47 pm »

Check out here:

http://simmergirl.com/entry.asp?TYP=2
djslippyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 04:26:46 pm »

correct, simmergirl is dedicated to transvestites and trannies. you'll find what you need there. FYI the best female hair meshes are actually offsite at digital perversion which can be found from links on simmergirl's forum.

Cheesy Simposium The Ultimate Guide for Poses and Animations Cheesy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 06:03:50 pm »

Please observe proper posting etiquette and use punctuation and capitalization in future messages, and I direct this to Dmcclure1 and djslippyman. This is not a text message situation and if you are using a keyboard, there is no shortage on punctuation marks or limited shift key usage. If you can't be bothered to do this, then we cannot be bothered to keep the threads open or indeed, even on this part of the board. Thank you.

Also, djslippyman, change your avatar because we are a PG-13 site and require clothing on people/Sims, no matter if the Sim is indeed just a load of pixels without gender bits. Again, thank you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 12:25:17 pm »

EDIT:(There, i fixed the post it wont happen again) Sorry for not posting a response(and the grammar), Simmergirl has proved to be awesome! Lol.
Thanks you guys!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 08:47:46 pm by Dmcclure1 » Logged

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 05:33:35 pm »

I see that you feel like you don't have to follow posting regs, so consider yourself warned. I don't give a rat's posterior about grammar, but punctuation and capital letters make it much easier for someone to read your requests, especially when they could be ESL.

djslippyman, you may also consider yourself warned, you've had more than a good twelve hours or so to change that avatar, so I've taken care of it FOR you.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: