Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:04:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: diaper mod that lets kids use diapers  (Read 12148 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
groovindude
« on: November 01, 2009, 01:05:14 pm »

quinge could you make a mod that lets children use diapers in the sims 2? they would poop and pee like infants and have no control whatsover.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 01:52:01 pm »

Remember your last post for mod just a few days ago? Chaavik replied with some important information about posting mod requests. If you don't want this locked, I'd suggest you take a look at her reply and edit your post. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
groovindude
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 03:53:49 pm »

I was just hoping that the children could have the same animations for toddlers when they wet or mess themselves.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 03:59:36 pm »

That doesn't mean you can ignore the rules of this section. Since you still can't be bothered, I'm locking this. If any of the section moderators decide to reopen it, that's fine, but you still need to follow the section rules just like everyone else.

Please read Posting Rules the next time you make a request.

We don't use telepathy anymore to determine what you have to play Sims 2 with.

Please, for the love of all things good, read the rules available for the Mod Requests section.

Or your requests will not be honored (and either locked or deleted) until you adhere to the rules listing all and any information that will help with your mod requests in the future.

We do not possess telepathic or psychic abilities to read your thoughts or minds to learn what your latest expansion packs or stuff packs are.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: