Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:57:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrubs (from my stories)  (Read 10468 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« on: September 15, 2013, 11:02:52 am »

Again, I've posted these on moonlightdragon with my other downloads, and thought I would post them here, too.
These scrubs are navy/dark blue on the bottom with patterns on the top simply because that's the required uniform dress of the hospital I use for the shots in both Ava, and I'm Already There. They also all have grey sleeves- same reason.

Anyways, on with the previews:

There are a plethora of patterns, all from colourlovers or some free patterns for gimp Smiley And- all child-friendly. Just in case you have  a pediatrician in need, like I do.

Also the pants have grey seams (just because I felt like being different and made them that way), and the tops have navy/dark blue seams, so they "match" the bottoms. Wink

The following is not needed for these to work, although this is the base I used, and frankly who doesn't want more scrubs?:
And this! These are the base I used, I believe you need to download them so that they show up in game, as the scrubs are maxis but have been unlocked, although I have to admit I'm not sure. Couldn't hurt, though. (I mean its more scrubs, yay scrubs!)

Download them here  Heart3

* 12.jpg (201.17 KB, 600x585 - viewed 82437 times.)

Find me on moonlight <3
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 06:01:50 pm »

Nice work.  Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:10:24 pm »

Looks good!  Pharmacy techs could wear them too.  Wonder how you'd set up a pharmacy in TS2....

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 05:20:48 pm »

There are a number of jobs that wear scrubs- however, they were created for the hospital staff at the hospital I use in my stories. Never said you couldn't use them however you like Wink

And you are very welcome, ranabluu Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 08:51:02 am »

Nice patterns Smiley

White (plus green for surgery, and different tops for kitchen staff) is mostly used at hospitals where I live, for most of the staff. Doctors usually also have white coats. In the home nursing service we can use pretty much what we want as long as it is washable on high temperatures. Most have simple, single-colored scrubs-tops, usually not white as it is a bit too "hospital-ish". At pharmacies they use different kinds of scrubs, usually the same design for all, and often one or two colors at the most (I've seen white with green linings and some kind of blue/white design, and probably a few others).

There are different dress codes everywhere, depending on country and workplace. Not all use scrubs (some use white or blue nurse "dresses" for women, for instance).   

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 11:07:29 am »

I haven't seen nurses in dress-style uniforms since my mom retired in 1985!

I'm still wondering how to set up a pharmacy... a small one that just does prescriptions and OTC meds and health related items.  I guess you could sell the "potions" to cure the various Sim diseases and paranormal conditions and maybe some knicknacks.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 12:30:39 pm »

The hospital I go through wears green- except the pediatric unit, they can wear whatever they want.

Miros there are many places that sell deco items that would work in a pharmacy, if you want a realistic looking one.

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 12:50:47 pm »

Depends on if you want deco items or usable items for sale, I guess.

I have a pharmacy on one of my hospital lots, and it's just a bunch of shelves with deco items on. It's not a business lot, though. It's more of an "everyting on the inside" pharmacy, for deco purposes.

If you want it as a business lot, just do it like you would do a grocery shop, only with pharmacy items. There are items on Retailsims, MTS and several other places. There are even some pharmacy lots. I know I've seen one at MTS and perhaps one at either tarihsims or MYB. If you need help to find items, there's the WCIF area Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: