Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:40:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is free mod  (Read 3225 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2009, 02:00:30 pm »

Hi, i would like a mod that makes everything in buy and build mode free because i'm tired of typing motherlode all the time,
(yes i no i'm a lazy person lol). So if you dont like this idea stop reading, if you wanna comment about it go to the comment box,
if you are willing to do this idea that would be great.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 05:35:08 pm »

Because the cost of objects is part of the object itself, everything you get in Buy or Build mode would have to be changed.  That's hundreds, if not thousands if object mods.  It's not as simple as one mod eliminating the costs.  The alternative to entering motherlode would be to get the various programs that will allow you to change the costs, but after starting to do that, you'll see that motherlode isn't that bad after all.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 05:51:43 pm »

You also have the familyfunds code - for use while in the neighborhood:

Familyfunds *name of family* *amount of money*
an example:
familyfunds Hanson 300000  (gives the family Hanson 300.000 simoleons).

Won't work properly if you've got several families with the same last name, though...

Also, it should be possible to copy the text in the cheat window. Write in "motherlode", mark the text, click ctrl+C (for copy), and enter. Then take up the cheat window again, and click ctrl+V (for paste), and enter. Repeat as many times as you want. A lot faster than writing it in every time.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 05:56:47 pm »

Better yet, after copying "motherlode" you can put something random in the cheat window, anything that's not a cheat will cause the cheat console to expand and not go away after typing and pressing enter as it usually does. At this point, you can hold down "ctrl" and smash "v" and "enter" alternately. It will shoot your money up, when it gets to the point you want it (I usually stop at $4,000,000) type exit and the console should go away.  tongue

I need more freetime.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 06:30:16 pm »

The easiest way is to just press the up arrow on the keyboard. When I'm building and decorating a house I usually switch a number of cheats on and off repeatedly, depending on what I'm doing. I hardly ever re-type a cheat that's already been entered that gaming session, I just open the cheat console and press the up and down arrows on the keyboard to scroll through what I've already entered.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 07:11:24 pm »

Ok thanks ill try them out. (Except for that program one that ancienthighway mentioned im not good with programs couldn't get simPE to work right i'm that bad with programs  Embarrassed )

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: