Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:35:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nurse baby mod for TS3  (Read 4093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2009, 05:16:13 pm »

i wonder if you guys can make a remake for the sims3 of this mod:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=8084
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:04:08 pm by penumbra espinosa » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 06:16:25 pm »

First:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Second, don't assume everyone will know what you're talking about, please. A link to the original mod in question would be helpful.

Third, did you read the sticky at the top of the page with information about requesting mods? Have you searched to see if this already exists for TS3?

If you are looking for a mod, please take a look at the existing mods already made for the game. Mod the Sims, Simbology, MATY, this site and many others already have a lot of mods. There are so many different mods that do the same thing, so chances are what you want to have done has already been done. Check the sites I listed here first before posting here to request any mod, please.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
penumbra espinosa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:04:31 pm »

edited post, hope you get it.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:58:34 pm »

I hope you read my whole post. Have you looked on other sites to see if this mod has been made? Lastly, please make an effort to use proper capitalization as I asked in my first reply to you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: