Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:17:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: autonomous marriage/engagement?  (Read 9661 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JacobM

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:49:59 pm »

i'd like marriage/engagement to be made autonomous between two sim lovers, if that's possible. i have a girl sim living at home, i think it would be adorable if her boyfriend purposed to her autonomously.

as for expansions i have all, up to m&g

with all stuff packs excluding ffs and gls. thanks.

edit: i think i'd like this to be an interaction made autonomous for the man only, but if you can do both genders that is fine as well.
simsaddicted

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:30 am »

It's in ACR v2 still in beta in order that Twojeff finish the coding for the autonomy. Wink
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 10:52:55 am »

Yes, that's right. ACR 2 (still in beta) has three features: autonomous engagement, autonomous marriage and autonomous breakup. I think it fits the bill when it comes to doing what you hope your Sims will do autonomously.

You can download ACR 2 from Simbology and give it a shot to see if any of those autonomous features are what you're looking for. The setup is neither easy or difficult to do. Read the documentation that comes with the mod for full usage and if there's any issue using ACR 2, post them there.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 09:51:33 am »

wow! i have ACR already, but i didn't know there was a second version being worked on. thank you so much.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 09:24:17 pm »

ACR 2 is a big improvement with more features than the old ACR 1 version did. I have ACR 2 installed that fit the bill for what I wanted out of the game for my Sims. So far, ACR 2 Beta 4.a is stable and functional. There's a few more features TJ planned for development, but he has yet found time to polish up ACR 2.

If you have any questions about ACR 2, post them there for the folks to help you with.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: