Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:41:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kanye West Interruption thread  (Read 39713 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IloveGarbage
The R&D of Shirley Manson

Garbage Parade attender

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2009, 12:27:51 pm »

Yo simneesee , Patrick's always-changing room under his rock may be cool and all, and i'mma let you finish, but Listening to Garbage and The Cardigans is the coolest thing of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!

Garbage is my favorite band so please don't say anything bad about them or I will throw my Mac at you. Smiley
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2009, 01:08:27 pm »

You ilovegarbage, Garbage is cool and all, and I'mma let you finsish, but photography is the best thing of all time OF ALL TIME!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
IloveGarbage

Garbage Parade attender

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2009, 01:31:13 pm »

Yo unior_Firefighter, photography is cool and all, and I'mma let you finish, but Macs are the best thing of all time OF ALL TIME!!!

Garbage is my favorite band so please don't say anything bad about them or I will throw my Mac at you. Smiley
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 01:35:11 pm »

Yo Katie, I'm real happy you like photography, and im'ma let you finish taking those pictures, but pictures of fall are the most beautiful pictures of all time...OF ALL TIME!
Dang it.

Yo IloveGarbage, i'm real happy you like macs, and im'ma let you use them, but hp makes the best computers!

I need more freetime.
IloveGarbage

Garbage Parade attender

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 01:43:59 pm »

Yo Carl, i'm real happy you like HPs, and im'ma let you use them, but Italians make the best food!

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 03:21:57 pm »

Yo IloveGarbage I know you love Italian food, and I'mma let you eat it, but India food (is that the way you say it???) is a best OF ALL TIME!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:15 am »

Yo Junior, I'm real happpy for you, and Im'ma let you finish your Indian food, but Bento boxes are some of the coolest looking take-out meals of all time...OF ALL TIME!
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 08:35:49 pm »

Yo Rock, I'm real happy you like Bento boxes, and Im'ma let you eat out of them, but Aston Martins are one of the coolest-looking cars of all time...OF ALL TIME!

I need more freetime.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 08:48:12 am »

Yo Carl, I'm real happy for you, and Im'ma let you finish driving your Aston Martin, but Koeingsegg's are some of the fastest cars of all time...OF ALL TIME!
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 06:29:35 pm »

Yo Rock, I'm real happy for you and all, and Im'ma let you drive them Koeingseggs, but 1978 Cadillacs are the best car of all time!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 09:03:45 pm »

Yo soul, I'm really happy you like cars and all, and Imma let you drive them, but I'm too young to drive, so I ride skateboards... they are the best of all time!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2009, 08:33:50 am »

Yo Junior Firefighter, I'm real happy for you, and Im'ma let you finish riding your skateboard, but the unicycle is the most useless form of transportation of all time...OF ALL TIME!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 02:51:19 pm »

Yo, rock justice, I'm glad you don't like that unicylce, and imma let you hate it, but watching someone try not to fall off one is the best OF ALL TIME!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 08:23:53 pm »

Katie, I'm happy you like watching people fall off unicycles, and im'ma let you watch them, but watching people trip down up escalators is the most hilarious thing of all time...OF ALL TIME!

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 11:31:17 pm »

Carl, yo, I'm really happy for you and imma let you watch them escalator accidents, but watching little kids get really badly hurt is NOT fun... it's the least fun thing of all time... OF ALL TIME!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: