Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:37:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Req: Idleness Killer  (Read 4124 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
djslippyman

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2009, 04:50:12 pm »

One of the things I detest the most about the game is just how many times my sims remain completely still when idle; gawking ahead, arms at sides, for seconds and minutes.

Is there a way to have other sim (idle or other) animations come on 5 seconds or so after your sims are doing nothing to stop the robotic nature of the sims ways?  They are supposed to be people after all so I'd like my sims to be more like people and do something then just stand still like robots.  huh

Cheesy Simposium The Ultimate Guide for Poses and Animations Cheesy
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:00:36 am »

Please, for the love of all things good, read the rules available for the Mod Requests section.

Or your requests will not be honored (and either locked or deleted) until you adhere to the rules listing all and any information that will help with your mod requests in the future.

We do not possess telepathic or psychic abilities to read your thoughts or minds to learn what your latest expansion packs or stuff packs are.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: