Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:30:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim props  (Read 2348 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bezobear

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:02:21 pm »

If there's one thing I wish for that I had with the Sims1 game, is sim props! Sims created as objects, for example, a sim security guard, sittimg sims to place at a reception desk in a business, I had a sim theater ticket sales person prop to place in my theater, cashier's I can place behind
a sales counter, I was able to find also sim props doctor and nurses to place in my hospital, even some downtown sims, sitting at a bus stop, or walking a dog even. I have yet to find these objects for sims2. I have found a couple of dummy's for a clothing store display, but nothing else.
It would be great if any object creators could create some sim props. There was even a web site that created sim props for Sims1.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 08:44:16 am »

i have a policeguard, need to fix a few things on it
I never released it as you can have npc's instead.(on community lots that is)
wich are much more realistic.
you just put a counter(or was it the cash checkout?) on the spot were you want the npc
It is a bit more work to change the uniform that npc is wearing but with simpe you can link it to any clothing mesh/uniform you want.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:38:03 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: