Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where can i find a hack for interests  (Read 2053 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
honestsim

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2009, 11:53:53 am »

where can i find a hack for interests decay. i am so tired of the pop ups saying your sims are loosing enthusiam in an interest why cant the interests stay at the same level like skills and badges. Grin please help
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 01:06:46 pm »

Rules ... or how to stay a member of IS!
« on: December 05, 2008, 08:33:40 pm
No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

The full text this was taken from is located here. Please comply with these from now on, thank you very much.

I'm not trying to pick on you, but seeing a post such as the one you left makes me lose interest in wishing to help out if you can't be courteous enough to use forum manners to make your request legible to all of our users. Losing interest in helping folks is a bad thing, especially when they just glance over your text and decide not to bother because it looks like something out of a text message. Trust me, when you use a full size keyboard, there is no limit to being able to use the shift key to get capital letters for the words that need them.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:04:05 pm »

There is a mod for this. It is by Squinge. (Requires Freetime Expansion)

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,92270.0.html

This mod stops the pop-up's when your sim is loosing enthusiasm in their hobbies (not interests). I'm not sure if that's what you meant. I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:16:56 pm by Cindra » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 11:29:51 am »

Tunaisafish made a mod package that deals directly with the hobby interest loss or decay, make hobbies sensible to focus on for your Sims who choose the one hobby to pursue.

Enthusiasm Overhaul v3.02

If you're only interested in keeping the interests (not the hobby) from decaying, then Pescado made a mod called interestlosshack that prevents the interests from decaying. This mod is what you might be looking for. It's available as part of the DC package or the Hack package (the difference is that the DC includes some mods that he uses himself and not in the regular Hack package). Download the appropriate package for the latest EP you have from here.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: