Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:11:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i find a hair style with 2 colors?  (Read 2472 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gervas

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2009, 06:18:17 pm »

I've been looking long and hard for the perfect hair for a sims im creating but i cant seem to find a meh and recolor that suits what im looking for in the huge ocean of sims 2 hairs...
Anyone knows of a hair for TS2 that looks like that?

With the layered look, of black and blond/white? for the really naughty girls that make us turn our heads as they go by?

Admin note: Image snipped due to hot linking, please look at our policy regarding it and follow it accordingly. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:19:03 pm by Paden » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 06:26:26 pm »

Not anything that comes to mind... but you could start by going through the hair gallery, and see if you find a mesh you can use Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 09:09:55 pm »

That picture immediately made me think of this H.Lin mesh. There is also a shorter edit of that hair on MTS. There are various recolours of it around the place, or there used to be, but it's a pretty old mesh so I'm not sure where to find them. I never used it so I didn't keep track of the available recolours. You could also request for someone to do a recolour or recolour it yourself.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
gervas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 04:44:21 pm »

I found just the thing i was looking for...
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,66174.0.html

Now all i need to do is get my hands on the needed mesh...wich i cant seem to get without paying to burglers who violate the EULA to please their greed
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:05:42 pm by gervas » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:13:12 pm »

Since you probably already know where to find the original mesh (Finding stuff on Peggy's site is a real pain...here's the booty link and the original peggy link...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 05:49:18 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 05:34:17 pm »

Yeah, but you must link to the original if you're going to link to the booty, Raven. It's in the rules and you do already know this. The special gifts aren't that hard to find, if you know what month and year they were released. Just go to Sims 2 > Special Gifts > Organize by month.

Peggy site link.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
gervas

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 05:45:40 pm »

Thank you guys=) ill be making my car stopper after all=)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: