Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:17:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 mod request  (Read 5833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsforever

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2009, 04:32:38 pm »

I actually made these two request back in Aug. but there was no reply.  I don't know if it was because the board was filling up so fast and the post got knocked down or maybe they were read but it just could not be done.  I hope I'm not breaking any rules by re-posting them but I was just hoping that some great modder could be able to create these mod request.
 No.1- Whenever a witch walks to a lot they get on there broom and fly, is it possible to unlock it so an option comes up that lets them actually walk instead of fly.  I'm all for the flying but sometimes I just want them to walk to a lot instead of fly.  I don't want the whole neighborhood knowing that my sim is a witch by him or her flying to a community lot or home from work.  I definitely can't have people find out that the Charmed Ones are in my neighborhood, for all you Charmed fans you know what happened when the world found out they were witches  Cry.  Sometimes I want them to fly and sometimes I don't.
  No.2-  a mod that forces witches to keep a lid on magic so to speak.  A mod that if a witch does magic in front of a non magical sim they are charged a fee.  This is a great way to make sure non magical sims don't find out about the supernatural.  If a witch does magic in front of anyone other then another witch, warlock, werewolf, vampire, plant sim, animal etc.  basically any non supernatural sim they should be charge a large fee and maybe the non magical sim can give a surprised reaction.
  I have all the expansions up to Apartment Life and I have the Happy Holiday stuff pack.  Thank You very much. 
Simsforever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 10:13:29 am »

Thank you for your time, I withdraw my requests.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:36:11 am »

These two requests may be beyond what I could do to make simple mods. Mr Squinge apparently has business to take care of in real life, so I don't know if he will consider these two or not. But that does not mean we won't do them. Just to consider whether it is possible to do them or not based on the level of modding we each have.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Simsforever

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 07:50:42 pm »

Thank you for replying Chaavik.  I'll hold out for a little while longer and believe in you all.  I'll go find my ruby slippers and click three times while holding on to my magic lamp and wish for it to be.   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: