Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:22:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: 1001 things I've learned from watching horror movies  (Read 65064 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 02:37:37 pm »

38. If the forest looks dark and creepy - don't enter.

39. If you absolutely have to enter, stay clear from the tiny little house in the middle of it.

40. Whatever you do - don't get lost in said forest...

41. If you hear strange noises form the attic, especially if it's midnight or full moon - whatever you do, don't go to check what it is.

42. If one of your friends all of a sudden gets a really great idea - "Hey - let's sleep over in that really creepy ghost house down the street, at midnight, with only a flashlight each" - Say no.

43. Monsters usually runs faster than you, so if you ever have to run from one - use a car.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 03:30:28 pm »

44. Don't walk home by yourself...especially at night...ESPECIALLY if you're female.

45. In the world of horror movies, it's good to be disabled in some way. For some reason the disabled people usually live.

46. If you are offered money to stay the night in a house where a whole bunch of murders too place, say no. You won't live long enough to get the money.

47. If you don't "give it up" for your boyfriend, he WILL try to kill you eventually.

48. If you have been drinking or doing drugs...don't try to run away from the killer. Somehow you will always trip and break a bone or get your foot caught in something.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 03:38:51 pm »

49. If you try to hide out at a public place, DON'T choose a school. For some reason monsters like to hide out at schools.

50. Cute little girls and their mothers are most likely to survive an attack. Big brave men - not so much.

51. helicopters is the only safe way to get out of a zombie/monster/alien attack.

52. Stay away from pools at midnight.

53. Don't go looking for monsters. They especially like when dinner (or victims) serves itself...

54. Stay away from graveyards at midnight (Do I really have to tell you that?)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 03:47:39 pm »

55. If the killer pokes his head into your doggie door to scare you, DON'T scream and run away. Take this opportunity he has left himself helpless in, and kick his jaw off, stab him in the face, throw the always present pot of boiling water in his face, ANYTHING!

56. Never pick on the kid that everyone else picks on. This could save your life when he/she goes nuts.

57. Never pick up hitch hikers, no matter how pretty they are or how helpless they look.

58. If you have a really nice mom that you're incredibly close to, watch out, she's going to die.

59. If you are in your car, trying to get away from the psycho that's after you, LOOK at where you're putting your keys. Don't just blindly stab around for the ignition while screaming your head off and looking out the windows.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 04:07:59 pm »

OMG, I can't catch my breath Laugh2

60.  Psycho-killer Jason/Freddie type killers LOVE the suburbs.

61.  Lycans, Vampires, parasitic alien creatures, Humongous reptilians or
     chameleon types however, totally dig the city.

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 04:13:52 pm »

62. Never blow off that horrible feeling you have about something as "just nothing."

63. Don't be pretty. Ugly girls never get stalked and murdered.

64. If a strange IM pops up on your computer, for God's sake don't tell this person everything about yourself. You're just asking for it.

65. When you know there's a killer outside, and your dad should be home any minute, there is going to be a knock at the door. LOOK out the peep hole or window before you open the door. It is most likely not your dad.

66. If you have just gotten out of the shower and you hear a weird noise, dry your feet before walking down your wood-floor hall to investigate. This way you won't slip and crack your head open when an intruder jumps out.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 05:06:59 pm »

67. The Wizard of OZ was a lie...scarecrows are wicked evil Evil. (yes I needed both adjectives)

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 08:17:59 pm »

68. Don't stoop to bend over the fallen psycho killer to make sure he's dead. He's not. He's faking. Trust me on this. Just run. Run fast. (And remember...go outside, idiot, not upstairs!)

69. If you need to escape, it's best to avoid the car altogether. It will either be out of gas, stall, or suddenly and mysteriously have brakes that no longer work (but which worked perfectly when you last drove it.)

70. Basements are bad. So are attics.

71. The boogeyman does exist.

72. Pig's blood is never a good ingredient for a prank.

73. If you're running on foot from a psycho in a car, for God's sake, don't run down the middle of the road!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 08:50:30 pm »

74. If your outside, don't go near that well that a girl fell down!

75. Don't wear a short dress, its never good to be running away from the psycho and have him/her/it looking up your dress before it kills you.

76. Don't go in the sewers, even if your looking for your ex-girlfriends.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 08:54:49 pm »

78. Quit thinking you could just be freinds, he'll either kill you or overtake your body to kill others with

79. For chrissake if you hit a child with a car and he's perfectly fine don't call him a bad word, get out of there!

80. If your freind is being tortured by some creepy demon don't make a point to visit her at her house at midnight. Ever.

81. Throw away all mirrors, before someone uses them to kill you by breaking them and jabbing you, or jumping through them, or even you breaking it and getting "bad luck"

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 10:39:05 pm »

82. Your friend's sudden ability to float like the thing that was chasing you both, probably means he's on their side now.

83.  If you go on a camping trip get a really big tent. That thing can only attack tents with a capacity of 2 or less.

84.  Don't stop to confess your love to your crush/sweetie until after you escape.

85.  If you've hidden in a random house to escape and the phone rings don't answer it.

86.  Maniac's cellphone batteries never die & they also never lose their signal   (can I sign up with that company please!?). Blink
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 10:46:46 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2009, 11:04:45 pm »

87. Never read a demonic book of summoning out loud, even as a joke.

88. Never assume it's your naked boyfriend/girlfriend under the sheets.

89. The crazy old guy everyone is laughing at really does know what he's talking about.

90. If a strange voice whispers your name in a house you're completely alone in, leave immediately through the nearest exit. If there is no exit, make one.

91. Never touch the TV calling your name.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2009, 11:06:12 pm »

92. If the person your being haunted by is crazy for puppets, a plane trip is smarter than going to HER old theatre. (I forgot what movie was that from)
93. Learn how to shoot a gun instead of running in a panic.
94. Your chances of survival drop 10% each time you meet one of the following traits: leader, brave, tough, smart, tall, armed, depended on, male, rationalizing, possible love interest, hottie
Edit: hottie added to trait list  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:16:27 pm by Carlwashere » Logged

I need more freetime.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2009, 11:12:09 pm »

*adds "hottie" to the trait list.* Titter

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 11:20:11 pm »

95. Don't be too bothered by the fat annoying guy. He's going to get killed in the next 30 minutes.

96. If you're an orphan, adopted, or have one deceased parent, chances are you are going to find out something completely weird about your family history.

97. If you wake up in a bath-tub full of ice, and there's a phone next to you, for God's sake use it to call 911. Don't try to stand up.

98. Never split from the rest of the group because you have to pee. Hold it.

99. When you think you have killed the psycho, don't throw down your weapon and run to the aid of your beloved. You're going to need the weapon again soon.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: