Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:05:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: 1001 things I've learned from watching horror movies  (Read 65096 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:22 pm »

150. Consider wearing a short hairstyle and close fitting clothes so that pyscho killer/zombie/etc has nothing to grab while chasing you Grin

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 05:05:43 pm »

151. Always keep your shoes tied. Never wear sandals when you run!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 05:08:29 pm »

hahahaha that's hilarious XD

152) try to get killed since the begining, you die at the end anyways (after getting s*** scared out of you for hours).

Admin note: Edited for language, keep it a bit cleaner. Hell and damn are acceptable, though.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 12:27:05 pm by Paden » Logged

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 05:36:19 pm »

153. Always pay attention to freakish dreams you're having, especially if they coincide with deaths suddenly happening around the neighborhood.

154. Everyone involved in a horror movie has enough money for a nice house in the suburbs with a pool in the back yard. Trailer parks are invisible to psycho killers.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 10:52:07 pm »

155. Monsters tend to enjoy the atmosphere in old houses that seemed to be well stocked with food and drink.

156. If a psycho killer blames his or her mother for interfering the relationship and start calling the potential date a "whore", it's time to hand a John or Jane Doe letter to the killer and hightail out of the area right away.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 10:57:18 pm »

(at this rate, we're going to have to up the number.)  Cheesy
157. Avoid small dark rooms when running from a psycho killer.
158. Avoid dropping weapons when stuff gets calm.
159. Psycho killers cannot drive cars, they prefer walking in the dark.

I need more freetime.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 11:00:06 pm »

160. Likewise give same said "John Dear" letter if your date starts calling YOU mother or trying to get you to dress like her...

161. No amount of security systems in the world can keep a crazy guy locked up.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2009, 12:30:16 am »

162. That guy who lives across the street in that old house, that is always yelling at you and your animals don't like? Yeah him, He's probably a mass-murdering psychopathic killer. Or he just smells funny.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 12:36:02 am »

163. The stories you hear about a creepy old house on the hill are probably true. Heed the stories and you will live.

164. If you're invited to a party at an old house by someone hosting a Mystery Night party involving blood, gory parts and strangers lurking in the dark, don't go.

165. If you're invited to a party at an old house that once served as an asylum, don't go either.

Dancing Squirrels
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2009, 01:09:04 am »

166. If you're out trick-or-treating with your friends and they dare you to go and knock on the door of the old creepy house at the end of your street? Don't go.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2009, 01:26:13 pm »

167. Be nice to the grumpy old man...chances are he is going to save you and your stupid pack of friends from certain doom.

168. If you're invited to go to a party on a desert island, DON'T!

169. If your daughter's head spins around in a 360 degree manner, don't call a priest, call a doctor.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2009, 04:46:59 pm »

170. If your child vanishes on an airbus, and nobody has seen the child or known you brought one aboard, use your GPS device to find the kid. When the airbus lands, hire a lawyer to sue them.

171. If you get a strange call in the middle of the night from a stalker while you're babysitting, go check on the kids FIRST!

*I can't believe the stupid girl in "When A Stranger Calls" wasted 2 hours of my time not to bother checking up on the kids until right at the end.* In the actual book version, the children were already dead before the phone rang.

172. Lights and sounds attract zombies. Avoid anything that will give yourself away like getting away from your screaming friends, avoiding going into any building and traveling during daylight.

Dancing Squirrels
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2009, 05:14:02 pm »

173. If you're a child, and your babysitter won't answer you when you go into the living room and see the back of her head behind the couch, she's dead! Run! Go to the neighbor's house. For God's sake don't walk around the couch to look at her face, which is most likely mutilated.

174. If you're a babysitter, NEVER offer to babysit for a family that has GLASS French doors in any part of their home.

175. If you have a friend that is obsessed with the occult, listen to everything they say. Don't make fun, or you will die.

176. If a strange man happens to call you at all, get the kids up right away, and get the HAIL out of the house. It doesn't matter where you go, just don't sit on the couch scared for the rest of the night, waiting for another call.

177. Babysitting is a dangerous job. Don't do it without a fire-arm strapped into your jacket.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 05:47:37 pm »

178. Don't ever EVER use windchimes when it's not windy, put them away.

179. Don't backsass the #!^$ out of a murderer, odds are you'll be his next victim.

180. If someone offers to let you stay the night and you barely know them say NO.

181. Don't believe someone who says they'll watch you when you sleep so you don't have a nightmare and die, they will fall asleep. Of course.

182. If you are about to try to stay up late, make sure you have enough coffee, and a sleeping bag on the floor to NOT fall asleep and be blended into bits.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 06:13:11 pm »

183. In the horror world, no matter how long you go without sleep, you still remain in full-makeup, looking just as crisp as ever.

184. Don't accept any drinks from people you don't know. Even if it looks like regular water, don't!

185. If your friend/boyfriend/boss/mom went to ask for directions in that big, creepy house, and they have been gone a while, honk the horn. Don't get out of the car. If they're still alive (not likely), they will hear the horn and hurry up. If not, drive away.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: