Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:20:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF / Does it even exist?  (Read 2127 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Actron

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 02:42:47 pm »

Not sure if this is even out there, although I hope so. What I'm after is a hack that allows you to choose the Surname of a child born to unmarried sims, as usually the game gives the child the mothers surname. Sometimes if the sims are living together then it would be better for the child to take the farther's surname.

So, is it out there? I've seen a similiar hack for marrying sims so hoping it's out there!
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 02:51:55 pm »

The Simblender at Simbology may do the trick.

Poke2 = GAH2
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 04:50:52 pm »

Have had no problems in my own game doing this with the Last Name Copier:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=289073

Off the top of the head, don't recall if it will automatically work with infants without making them selectable first  (which can be dangerous for the game) -- but regardless, will work for any Sim from toddlers on up.

Should be compatible with AL, which somewhat altered the naming internal bits of the game (the post linked above is mute on that), but no guarantees on that.

Should the painting object itself not fit in with your decor, just delete it after making the name change (the new name will still continue to be in effect).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: