Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:48:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the custom sims still work for me even though ive not got alot of eps insta  (Read 1424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2009, 02:53:55 pm »

Because i had to have windows reinstalled so lost all of my custom content and all of my sims 2 games due to a virus couldnt even turn on PC to save anything  Cry Cry

I was foolish enough to have sold all my sims 2 games thinking i didnt need them and now im buiyng them all back slowly

I have so far double deluxe . universerty and bon voyage

next week ill have family fun and seasons.

I dont know when ill re get freetime apartment life pets OFB and the rest of the stuff packs probally in a month

but will what ive got be ok with the custom sims on here? and all the infant nursery stuff im going to redownload when i refind my old posts? Undecided
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:40:33 pm »

As long as the sims or custom content doesn't require an EP or SP you don't have installed, then it should work fine.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 04:24:24 pm »

This should help:

Download the Clean Installer and use it to install sims. You should have no problem. The additional benefit is you can pick and choose what pieces you want to install, (which comes in handy with houses accidentally packed with a mod).

Thanks Joy Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: